Saturday 16 November 2013

Chapter 10 - Gen 7 - Cello


I'm kissing myself into trouble and I just know it - but I can't stop myself!!  When a cute guy who you already fancy throws himself at you, you don't really push him away do you - especially when you are like me and don't have any self control.


Mallow:  "I'm sorry!!! ...... I should never have done that!!"
Cello:  "It's okay ...... just as long as you know .... this can't ever go anywhere!!!  Please don't start falling for me ... because I'm just going to end up hurting you!!"
Mallow:  "I'm not stupid .... I was listening when you told me about the heir thing and I know you love Chad, and I really do love Nial I just ....... "
Cello:  "You just what?"
Mallow:  "I just need to get this out of my system! .... please Cello!!"
Cello:  "This is a dangerous game you're wanting to play!!!"  I closed my eyes wandering if I should just walk away right now, this is not only dangerous for him but for me too, the problem is, it's a game I wanted to play.   "You're upset, do you even know what you're doing?"


Mallow:  "Yes I think I do ........"

he started kissing me again and I knew there was no going back, I just had to hope that getting this out of his system is all that he is doing!!


We wound up in his bedroom, a trail of clothes left all up the stairs and across the landing.



I woke up the next morning, quite surprised that I'd fallen straight to sleep and slept the whole night holding Mallow.  It scared me a little, with it being the first whole night of undisturbed sleep that I'd had since I moved to this island, without some kind of dream about Chad waking me up.  In fact Chad hadn't crossed my mind at all since last night.

I untangled my legs from his carefully so as not to wake him, I needed to think before he woke up.  I've really scared and disappointed myself.  I think I've realised something about myself, I must lean more towards my gay side, I feel so much more comfortable being with another man and I didn't feel the need to get up and do a runner, or was that just Luci?  Shit I forgot to phone my Gran.  I'm disappointed with myself for not sticking to what I promised myself, women only, now I've gone and dug a hole for myself by sleeping with Mallow, but we did agree last night that this was just sex ... I just hope he sticks to that!!

The door swung open suddenly and quite forcefully, it bounced off the desk behind it with a loud bang.  River was stood there with mine and Mallows clothes and shoes in her arms.  Seeing our clothes made me realise just how stupid we had been last night.

River:  "You are a berry hole Cello!!"  she shouted as she launched the clothes into the room, throwing a shoe that bounced off the headboard pretty close to my head.  I started laughing at her which she took offence to, she screamed quite angrily throwing her arms up in the air before she stormed back out of the room slamming the door so hard the windows shuddered.

Mallow stirred very slowly a few minutes later.

Mallow:  "Morning"  he said sleepily.


I start laughing at him - I can't believe he had just slept through that racket!!

Cello:  "You're a heavy sleeper!!"  I carried on laughing
Mallow:  "Yeah, sorry did you try to wake me?"
Cello:  "No, your sister just paid us a visit with our clothes - I don't know how you slept through it - I'm a berry hole apparently!! and that was before she nearly had the door off it's hinges and shook the windows out of their frames, and she nearly caved my head in with your shoe!!  Highly strung your sister isn't she!!  She seriously needs to get layed"  he started laughing
Mallow:  "Just as long as you're not the one to do it!!"  he poked me in the stomach as he shuffled closer to me  "She is a little hot headed but I'm not surprised she doesn't like you very much because of Luci, and she loves Nial like a brother!!"
Cello:  "She definately isn't going to get what's going on here is she?!"
Mallow:  "No, not really!!  We should have hidden it a little better!!!"


He's now half lay across me, his arm has gone round my, I'm a little surprised by this, he's making it a little too cosy for my liking, not that I'm complaining, he's running his hand across my chest and stomach softly, which is sending the strangest feeling running through me.

Mallow:  "You must work out a lot!!"
Cello:  "Yeah, why do you think my ears are so big - that's Forrest and years of dragging me to the gym equipment!"  he started laughing.
Mallow:  "Yeah - he can be a little intense sometimes!!  You ought to try having him as your boss!!"
Cello:  "Joking aside I do have the athletic trait, I enjoy it, but I'm more for music, besides me around a load of sweaty men all day is not the right environment for me to be in with my hormones  I'd never be able to concentrate - I don't know how you stand it"  
Mallow:  "I guess you get the music from your Dad!! as well as your ears" he laughed
Cello:  "So while we are on the subject of ears -  why if you're human do you have pointed ears?"  he smiled at me  "Chad has pointed ears, but he's a genie and I thought it was only fairy's and genies that had them."
Mallow:  "My Grandfather was a genie but my Grandmother was human, my Dad was a blue human who looked like a genie but he didn't inherit the powers and my Mom's human so we both inherited her skin and Dad's hair eyes and ears"
Cello:  "I think I must have a thing for Genies!!"  he started laughing "Annie's a genie too."
Mallow:  "So she's your next mission I take it!!"  he raises his eyebrows and his hand slips under the elastic of my shorts.


Cello:  "Yeah, but not today because you're just about to wear me out again!!
Mallow:  "Oh I am .. am I?!"
Cello:  "Yeah well you can't wind me up like that and get away with it and I think we need to make the most of it before you get Nial back!!"
Mallow:  "Yeah about that ... we need to be a little more discreet from now on because if he finds out about this ....!!"
Cello:  "Yes I know, and you are definately not to let Forrest get wind of this - my Dad will string me up!!"
Mallow:  "My lips are sealed!!"


I was glad I didn't see Gran lurking when I got home, I expected her to be waiting for me with a frying pan or something to bash my brains in for not phoning her and no coming home all night and over half the next day.  I'm seriously pushing it if I think I'm getting away with this one without an ear bashing, thinking up an excuse for where I've been is going to be the worst part.

I walked into the bathroom to take a shower.  Dad walked straight in after me and closed the door with quite a bang.  Oh here goes!!

Lyric:  "That's some smile you have on your face Cello!! - So did you enjoy yourself last night? ........ with Mallow!!"  Shit!! he doesn't look happy.
Cello:  "How ..... ?!"
Lyric:  "You forget don't you, about your celebrity status, the paps watch everything you do and are quick to jump on any bit of gossip!!  Of course both of your ex's were quick to fill them in!!  Publically disgraced this morning the pair of you for one thing and another, and if what I've read in the papers today is true you've made a right mess of it!!"  I stood there not knowing what to say to him
Cello:  "I didn't think you read the papers!!"
Lyric:  "I don't as a rule, but Forrest came home looking for you and slapped it in my face, he's hopping mad seeing as his star striker didn't show up for work today when he has an important match tomorrow because he's hauled up with his step-son!!  He's taken it quite personally and he's going to string the pair of you up when he catches you!!! - and where have you been till now? have you ONLY JUST crawled out of his bed or is that a silly question!!"


Cello:  "I'm Sorry - okay, it was not meant to happen, Mallow and Nial had broke up, he was upset, one thing lead to another, it was just sex ..... I'm not falling in love with him if that's what you're worrying about!!"
Lyric:  "No men you promised - I'm beginning to think you have a problem - sex, that's all it ever is with you!!  I'll give it a few days and you'll be in somebody else's bed, I hoped Jessie and Chad were just a one off but it doesn't look like it does it!!"  he starts rubbing his head  "I thought you wanted to settle down and have your own children!"
Cello:  "I do ......."
Lyric:  "Well Chad now Mallow - they are not going to help you achieve that are they!! - are you sure you're not gay?!"
Cello:  "Look - Mallow wasn't meant to happen, it was a one off and think about it Dad - I love Chad - it is only ever going to be sex with me isn't it and you're probably right I will be in somebody else's bed in a few days, a woman's bed, so don't stress yourself."


Lyric:  "Why are you even doing this to yourself Cello?  You are the only one stopping yourself from going back to Chad!!"
Cello:  "You already know my reasons besides I think you know yourself now you aren't really left with a choice now if I don't do this!! Are you?!  he frowned at me
Lyric:  "How do you work that out?"
Cello:  "It's not fair to drag Mel away from her dreams because me and Jazz are a disapointment - and Jazz - I don't know about you but I'll be damned if I'm letting Jazz set foot in this house before Jake is big enough and old enough to batter him!!  The poor kids been traumatized by Mom and Jazz enough, do you really want him here under the same roof where he can carry it on?!"  he just stood there for a moment saying nothing
Lyric:  "Well I'm really glad you can see that, you know Cello, you are quite a sensible boy when you want to be, I just wished you'd apply that sense to your bedroom activities!!"
Cello:  "I'm not a boy!!"
Lyric:  "You'll always be my little boy, especially when you are still acting like one - oh! - and your Gran - she's going to have your guts for having her up all night worrying about you, I thought I'd just warn you and when she's finished, I think Forrest will be having quite a pop!!"  he started laughing as he walked out of the bathroom


I'd totally forgotten about my celebrity status and what the paps can do.

Cello:  "Mallow, I'm really sorry we've got a big problem!!"
Mallow:  "Oh I already know and so does the whole town apparantly .... Forrest has just been here tearing strips off me!!  He's banned me from seeing you anymore can you believe that!  he giggled  "I'm also off the team for a week, plus I've had Nial going off on one, and my sister hasn't shut up since you left!!"
Cello:  "I'm sorry!!  I completely forgot about the paps!!"
Mallow:  "Don't worry, give it a week and it'll calm down except for Nial probably, maybe we should leave it a while before we see each other again!!"
Cello:  "Yeah would be wise - I thought you'd be mad with me!!"
Mallow:  "You know me - calm as - its not often I get like my sister - besides I'm not entirely innocent in all this am I!!  I'll phone you in a few days or so when the storms cleared a little and the coasts clear!!"  he laughed
Cello:  "So there still is going to be a next time then?"
Mallow:  "Of course - I'm not done with you just yet!!"  he made me laugh

I am really surprised that he is being so calm about this - Nial finding out about us, and publically, could have ruined any chance they ever had of getting back together.  I'd hate to think I'd helped to put him into the same position that I'm in.


Hiding out indoors was probably the best think I can do and wait for the public disgrace and gossip to die away.  I get hassled enough without the extra attention that this is going to attract.  I did cop it from both Forrest and Gran neither of them were too happy with me, especially Forrest when it left him a striker down for the match and they lost it - he hates losing.


I kept myself amused by playing in the swimming pool and spending a lot of time in the music room working on my instrument skills that I needed to achieve my life time wish, and singing with Dad which is never really a good idea as he makes me sound awful!!


My phone started ringing, I wasn't going to answer it, I'd had a lot of stupid calls today but I noticed Annie's name flashing up on the screen.

Annie:  "Hi, I'm having another party tomorrow if you want to come?"
Cello:  "I'm not really in the mood for partying right now - especially if you're inviting Luci!"


Annie:  "Oh no, I've not invited Luci, but you can bring your boyfriend if you want ... the one I read about in the paper .... what's his name?"
Cello:  "Mallow ... and he's not my boyfriend, he's just a friend!!
Annie:  "Oh!  In the paper it says ....."
Cello:  "Forget what the papers say, it's all shit!!"
Annie:  "That's even better then ... come on Cello, we had fun last time till Luci turned up!! Pretty please!!"
Cello:  "I'll come on one condition - no vampires, no Mallow or Nial and you don't talk about the rubbish you read in the paper!!"
Annie:  "Done!!  I've forgot what I read already!!! 7pm sharp and wear your swimming trunks, I'm having a pool party." she giggled
Cello:  "Okay - I'll see you at 7pm tomorrow then."


She said goodbye and put the phone down.

Pool party?! - hang on a minute she doesn't even have a bathtub let alone a pool!!??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment