Monday 18 November 2013

Chapter 11 - Gen 7 - Cello


I turned up at Annie's and am really surprized to find her house almost in darkness.

Cello:  "You did say 7pm didn't you?"
Annie:  "Oh Cello, did you not get my text - I'm sorry I cancelled the party, I was getting a hot tub but they didn't deliver it today like they should have done.  It's not coming until tomorrow now so I'm having the party later in the week instead."
Cello:  "Sorry - I've had my phone switched off all day, to avoid all the hassle I've been getting."
Annie:  "Oh well you're here now, we can hang out if you want - I was just about to have a shower if you want to amuse yourself for five minutes then I'll be with you!!"  I did wander why she had answered the door to me in her underwear.


Cello:  "You know Annie if you wanted to get me alone and see me naked - you only had to ask!!"  I wink at her and she starts laughing
Annie: "You are such a tease, but what good would seeing you naked do me - you're gay?!"
Cello:  "No I'm bi, so for you I could be as straight as you want me to be!!"  I joked, she's flirty too so I know she's going to start playing me back.
Annie:  "Mmm I might have to get you to prove that to me sometimes!"  she said laughing as she stepping closer to me, a smirk on her face - that's my green light
Cello:  "How about now, we are not doing anything else are we?!"  I smile at her as I put my arms around her and we start kissing each other.


I got up in the middle of the night and crept out of the house - I'm doing another runner because I'm starting to feel awful again and can't get Chad out of my head, even Mallow crosses my mind.  I'm also kicking myself again for not phoning my Gran, she's going to be on my back again!!

The house looked like it was in total darkness when I got home.


I was starving, I hadn't eaten since yesterday dinner, thinking Gran is safely tucked up in bed, as soon as I got in I started making pancakes.  I was miles away thinking about Mallow when my Gran walked in and made me jump.

Amber:  "WHAT TIME do you call this??!!" she crept up on me and I nearly jumped out of my skin.
Cello:  "Gran!!  You nearly gave me a heart attack!!"
Amber:  "Good because its 4am in the morning and you've done it again haven't you!!"
Cello:  "Sorry Gran, I seriously did mean to phone you but I lost track of time!!"  she frowned at me


Amber:  "Yeah I bet you did!!"  she said sarcastically "So who's bed did you crawl out of this time?"
Cello:  "GRAN!!"
Amber:  "I hope it wasn't that boy again, because your Dad's going to be very upset!!"
Cello:  "No, if you really must know HER name is Annie!!"
Amber:  "You need putting down!!"  she tuts  "You know I don't know why you don't just go to the spa and sign yourself up as one of those professional prostitute thingy's and be done with it!!!"  I couldn't believe she'd just said that!!
Cello:  "GRAN!!"
Amber:  "Well ... THAT ... is obviously all you are interested in doing with your life, you still haven't bothered to get yourself a job, it would kill two birds with one stone at least you'd be getting paid for doing it!"
Cello:  "Please tell me your not serious!!"
Amber:  "Of course I'm not you disgusting boy!!"  she slapped me  "If you used your brain half as much as you used that thing in your trousers, you'd see what you're doing!!"  she tuts again  "I'll never know what possessed your Dad to choise you as the next heir - Berry help our family's future that's all I'm saying!!"


It had been a few days so I decided to brave the outdoors again.  I went to the park to do some busking.  The usual crowd were there and nobody said anything about the public disgrace, it had quickly blown over.  I was a little disappointed not to see Dawn, it has been quite a while since I've seen her.


I got to meet a few new people, one woman I was very curious about.  Banana, she stood for ages watching me, I got curious and decided to take a break from playing to talk to her.  She's really nice and human, which makes a change for this place, I made a mental note of that just in case things didn't work out with Annie.

I realized as the days rolled on I was starting to think less and less about Chad, the only trouble with that is that while I'm thinking about him less, I'm starting to think more and more about Mallow, which isn't good.


Gran's words from this morning were still bouncing around in my brain.  So I decided to do something to make her a little bit happier with me.  I strolled over to the music theatre to get myself a job, maybe that would put a smile on her face for a little while at least.

I swear I should be totally gay - the women really don't get me like the men do.  I spotted this really cute guy, yes another one, he was watching me and tried to get my attention so I went over to him.


When he introduced himself to me, I realized why he was trying to get my attention.  Aqua is one of the Peeled fairy's, I hadn't even noticed the fairy wings he had on his back.  Well that blows him out - I'm distantly related to him - not that I should be going there anyway because he's male!!


We stood talking for hours, he told me a lot about the fairy side of our family then I started filling him in on the Ugli side, most of it he already knew as apparently they have always tracked our family news quite closely to keep tabs on Gran and her two brothers.  I was really enjoying our chat until my phone rang.  Mallow.

Mallow:  "You busy?"
Cello:  "Not really, you sound upset what's up?"
Mallow:  "Just Nial, you know ... I could do with a hug!!"  I laughed at him
Cello:  "You gay lord!!"  we both laughed  "You're sis not up to the job?"
Mallow:  "You're joking, the only thing she hugs is her reflection in the mirror, besides she's not here ... so the coast is clear!"
Cello:  "You want me to come round?"
Mallow:  "Yeah!!"


Mallow was pretty upset, him and Nial continuously arguing, he doubts there is any chance of them getting back together and it's really knocking him about, especially because he's not really sure if he actually want Nial back anymore... this made me a little nervous.  On the other hand it also makes me feel a little guilty, I really hadn't helped matters, if I'd walked out when I knew I should have done instead of spending the night with him things between him and Nial wouldn't been so bad - but Mallow had cheated with me and that kind of was the final straw for Nial.


After his initial upset, he seemed to cheer up a little.  He says I take his mind of things and that is exactly what he's doing for me, he's helping me to stop thinking about Chad.   Of course we ended up in his bedroom again where we spent the rest of the day and night.


Mallow:  "How's it going with Annie?"
Cello:  "Okay, we're dating which put a smile on my Dad's face, so hopefully they'll get off my back a little more now!!"
Mallow:  "And?!"
Cello:  "It's so, so!"
Mallow:  "That good?"
Cello:  "She's a woman, I don't get them most of the time!!"  I smiled at him  "Don't get me wrong, I like her, she's nice and we have a laugh but ........ I was bored ... it was boring!!"
Mallow:  "Oh so you've been there already!?  I wouldn't have thought it was a problem for you supposidly being bi!"  he frowned at me
Cello:  "Men know what men want .. women don't have a clue, and you seriously can't tell if they are faking it or not!!  It does my head in!!"
Mallow:  "So why go there??  I wouldn't know, I've never been there and don't plan to either!!"  he smirked at me  "Kind of serves you right for trying to play the straight man when you are so obviously gay!!"
Cello:  "I'm not gay!! I'm ..."
Mallow:  "Yeah I know what you keep saying you are ..... but I don't believe it!!!!"



Cello:  "So has Forrest let up on you at work yet?"
Mallow:  "I wished, I'm on the naughty bench still - the way he's carrying on anyone would think he'd caught me with his underage daughter!!  I think this is more about you than me missing that game!"
Cello:  "I wouldn't be so sure - he's a very sore loser have you not noticed!!"
Mallow:  "Oh I know but the games forgotten about,  he's constantly warning me to keep away from you, his greeting words yesterday were 'touch my boy again and I'll break both your legs!!'  how long has he been your Step-Dad for?"
Cello:  "Dad and Forrest were married before we were born - so he's always been my number two Dad."  I smiled at him  "Don't take it personally, it's not you, it's probably just the heir thing - they don't want you distracting me from what I'm supposed to be doing!!"
Mallow:  "I don't get it, so where did your Mom come from and Forrest's kid, Jake, he's only your step-brother isn't he and he's younger than you - so have they been playing with the other side too?"
Cello:  "No, you're joking they couldn't even go there -  my Mom's gay too - she was married to Jakes Mom, Lilac - we weren't made in the normal way, there was no sex involved, we are all .... test tube babies."  after a moment he burst up laughing  "What's so funny?!"


Mallow:  "There's three of you right - I guess now I know why you're not so normal!!"  he carries on laughing
Cello:  "And what's that suppose to mean?"
Mallow:  "I think when they were shaking that test tube you got everyone else's hormones as well as your own!!"  he's laughing really hard at his own joke.
Cello:  "You're not complaining are you?!"  I smirked at him
Mallow:  "Oh definately not!!!"  he pulled me towards him  "and one good thing about your Step-Dad putting me on the naughty bench - I don't have any games to worry about .. so I'm all yours!!"


I kind of like our little arrangement and could quite get very used to this.

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry - Yes I know, this is getting very one tracked - but Cello has a one tracked mind!! :/

Banana was made by Whitewavedlc
~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay....I got to see Banana! To bad they don't hook up....or do they?!

    Ahh Cello....what shall we ever do with you and your raging hormones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only seen her that one time :( so far. He's too busy rolling romantic wishes for his (cough) romantic interests he's not doing much else lol - Amber had the right idea I should have signed him up at the spa as a profesional woohooer lol - he needs putting down!!

      Delete