Friday 22 November 2013

Chapter 13 - Gen 7 - Cello


Cello:  "Where is he?"
Crystal:  "I want you to forget you've seen me and just keep away from Chad, PLEASE Cello, another few days and you'd never have know we were here!!"
Cello:  "How long have you two been here?"
Crystal:  "Just over a week."
Cello:  "A WEEK?!"
Crystal:  "I only came with him to stop him doing something stupid!!  He's been a mess since you left, and when you cut contact with him he went off his head!!  He thought if he came running after you, you'd have no choice but to take him back - but you went and stuck the knife in didn't you ... just like I told him you would!!"


Cello:  "What?"
Crystal:  "You've already got yourself a reputation on this island - two girlfriends already, but it wasn't that what got him it was the guy that you've been seeing!!"
Cello:  "What's he been doing spying on me?"
Crystal:  "No actually he hasn't even seen you, he doesn't need to - there are plenty of people who are quick to fill him in on everything you've been up to since you got here!!"
Cello:  "Look - he should never have followed me here!!  I told him it was for his own good - he was only going to get hurt!!"
Crystal:  "Exactly what I've been telling him but he wouldn't listen - Cello he's a mess and I don't think seeing you is going to do him any good!!"  I looked down so she can't see my eyes I'm close to tears
Cello:  "I can't see him either - it's going to kill me."  my voice starts to crack and I can hardly get the last words out.  we stood for ages in silence while I'm looking down trying to stop the tears that are rolling down my face, I'm angry, upset and confused, my head is swimming and I seriously don't know what to do.


Crystal:  "You love him too don't you!"  she said suddenly, I just nodded my head but didn't look at her  "Surely there has to be a way to work this out!!"
Cello:  "Not unless you can find someone who is willing to have a few kids for me and just hand them over and walk away!!"  she started laughing  "It's not funny - I'm being serious!!"
Crystal:  "Oh I know - my brother keeps asking me to do it!"
Cello:  "What?!"
Crystal:  "Yeah he had this air brained scheme, he wants me to have your babies so you two can be together!" I laughed at what she'd just said and we stood in silence again, I really didn't know what to say to her.  She looked at her watch  "Look, can we move from here - I want to talk to you, but not here."


I followed her, she hailed a cab and we both jumped in it, I didn't have a clue where we were going.  She told the taxi Sandy Lane and I automatically thought she knew where I lived and we were going to mine until the cab stopped by a small house at the other end of my road.

Crystal:  "I need my head testing bringing you here - but I needed to get you away from the Spa!!"
Cello:  "Why the spa?"
Crystal:  "Chad was in there and the last thing I need right now is for him to walk out and see you!"  she handed me a plate of waffles  "We have an hour then I want you gone!! and I hope you are going to do the right thing and never come back!!"
Cello:  "So are you renting this place?"
Crystal:  "Yeah, we are leaving in two days, you seeing that guy friend of yours tipped him over the edge so luckily I've managed to talk some sense into him and we are going home!!"  she pointed her fork at me  "If it had just been girlfriends he could have hacked it because of your baby mission - but you've been seeing another man - I thought he was going to top himself!!"  I'm just sat in a daze, I can't believe this is happening, Chad is here on this island and has been for a week and he knows about Mallow.  My head is spinning and my insides are churning I think I'm going to have a panic attack.


I started eating.

Cello:  "Chad made these didn't he!"
Crystal:  "How can you tell?"
Cello:  "He puts something in them, they taste different - he would never tell me what his 'secret' ingredience was!"  she started laughing.  Just tasting the waffles he used to make me back home brought a load of memories flooding back.  I felt sick.
Crystal:  "I need to know that you are going to do the right thing and just leave him alone for these last two days so I can get him off this island and away from you for good."  I sat saying nothing, how could I promise that when all I wanted to do is drop my fork and run back to the spa, hell, how am I going to get through the next two days knowing he is here and knowing where he's living - berry I wished I'd never bumped into Crystal!!  "Cello?!"
Cello:  "I'll try but I can't promise!"



Crystal:  "You will do more than try - you WILL keep away from him - I'm warning you ..........!!"
Cello:  "Look - you brought him here - I didn't want him here - you've caused this mess - so don't tell me what to do!!"  I'm starting to lose it  "I left for my sake as well as his -  I WAS doing the right thing even though I love him and it hurts like hell!!!  He knew not to follow me here but he did ... I don't think you realize just what you've done.... if I can't keep away from him that's YOUR fault not mine!!!"
Crystal:  "I told you I followed him here, I couldn't stop him, he's off his head, he's unstable - Granddad died then he got back and you'd gone ........"
Cello:  "He died ... I'm sorry ... Chad didn't say!!"
Crystal:  "Yeah, he needed you when he got back so can you imagine what it did to him to find you'd up and left as well without a word!!"
Cello:  "I'm sorry I didn't know!!"


Crystal:  "This baby thing - is it really so important to you?  I don't get it!"
Cello:  "I've always wanted my own kids, and I'm the 7th generation heir .."
Crystal:  "Yes he's told me about your heir thing - but what I don't get is - you act like you love Chad and all this is hurting you as much as it's hurting him but you dumped him anyway and did a runner without even trying to work away around it - your Dad did, didn't he!?"
Cello:  "He did but it got complicated with my Mom and I don't have to go through that I can make my own kids I'm bisexual, besides I chose to do it this way for your brothers sake too ... you know what he's like - he has a hissy fit if I talk to anyone he feels threatened by - he'd never hack it, if he was like my step-Dad then yeah but he's not he's possessive and I know he wouldn't take it!!  Then there is the fact that I'm not sure he's meant to be in a gay relationship - he's meant to be straight!!"  she laughed
Crystal:  "Well you could have fooled me!!!"  she looked at me with a frown  "How can you say that when he's obviously is in love with you!!"
Cello:  "He's not naturally gay, you can get emotionally attached to someone of the same sex but it doesn't necessarily mean you are gay!!  I know Chad loves me but he has had to learn how to be gay to be with me, so I set him free to be what he's supposed to be - straight."
Crystal:  "I've never heard such rubbish."  she snapped  "Your excuses still don't change the fact that I have a mentally disturbed brother who's so distraught over you leaving him, I'm scared, the state he's in I'm worried he might try and do himself in - he's driving me nutz, so much so that I'd do anything to put a stop to this right now ..... even have your damn babies for you!!!"


Cello:  "What?!"
Crystal:  "If I had your babies - would it change thing?"
Cello:  "Are you serious?!"
Crystal:  "Yes if it will get you two back together and stop all this crap!!"
Cello:  "You are serious aren't you!!"  she didn't look at me
Crystal:  "Look I can't stand the little brats, I hate children, never planned to have any but if it will stop all this and bring Chad back then I'll do it as long as I don't have to have anything to do with them!!  You and Chad can have them!!!"  I'm stunned into silence for a moment.
Cello:  "Crystal you are confusing me - one minute you are warning me to keep away from him, the next you are offering to have my babies so we can be together?!  What is it that you actually want?"
Crystal:  "I want what is going to make him happy again and unfortunately that is you - I wasn't sure you even loved him when we came out here - but I think I can see that you do.  If you don't take him back then seeing you is going to set him off again - that's why I asked you to leave him alone - but, if it's just the babies that are keeping you apart then I can do that - he's been begging me to do it so he'd quite happy to go with it - I'll give you the babies you want so you and Chad can be together."
Cello:  "So you'll sleep with me and have my babies just so that I can take Chad back?"
Crystal:  "Yes!"
Cello:  "You do know I want more than one baby don't you - this is not just a one time thing!!"
Crystal:  "Two babies and that's your limit!!!"
Cello:  "You'll do all that and just GIVE me the babies you won't try and fight me for them?"
Crystal:  "No you can definitely keep them, I've told you I hate the squeally little things!!  I hate children!!  They would be all yours!!"  she looked at me  "I doubt I'll even want to talk to them till they are teenagers!!"
Cello:  "Are you mad!!!??  I'm beginning to think Chad isn't the only one off his head!!"
Crystal:  "Yes I probably am mad, but I love my brother and if this is the only way to sort out this mess then I'll just have to do it!!"

This just seemed all too good to be true!!


I had to leave and go home.  Chad was due back and she sent me away to make a decision - I promised not to come back unless I chose the baby option.  I left with a smile on my face, it was like a great weight had been lifted off my shoulders, I could get the babies I want and need and be with Chad too.

Then it hit me .... Mallow.

Annie was no problem I could break up with her in a heartbeat - but Mallow - oh hell!!!  After his revelation this morning which I hadn't yet had time to think about or deal with how I feel. Now this?!  What the hell am I going to do!!  I know I have feeling for Mallow and Chad - how am I ever going to sort this one out.


I try to watch tv to take my mind off it, but it doesn't work, I can't concentrate - I'm thinking about taking Crystal up on her offer which means I have to think about letting Mallow go again and my head goes.  I couldn't take it any longer and I ran out the house in a blind panic - and just keep on running.

I surprised myself when I ended up banging down Mallows door instead of Chads.  River was not too impressed at me being there, but she let me in this time without any moaning, which was a good thing because the mood I'm in I'd probably have ripped her head off.   Mallow was just about to jump in the shower.

Mallow:  "Hey ... didn't you get enough this morning!"  he laughed until he could see the expression on my face  "What's up?"
Cello:  "I need a hug!!"
Mallow:  "You okay, has something happened?"
Cello:  "Yeah .... you could say that .... Chad's in town."



He let go of me quickly and stepped back

Mallow:  "WHAT!?"  I saw the expression on his face change, I knew he wasn't going to like it.
Cello:  "He's been here for a week apparently, honestly I didn't know!!"  he didn't say anything  "I haven't seen him, I bumped into his sister."  he's just staring at the same spot on my top and not saying a word, I'm not really sure what he's thinking  "Well say something!!"
Mallow:  "I .... I suppose that's it then .... you came to finish ..." he couldn't finish his sentence
Cello:  "No I didn't come here to finish with you ... I just found myself here ... I don't know why I came here ... I panicked - everything's a mess and I really don't know what to do any more ...."


Mallow:  "Why is he even here?"
Cello:  "Crystal said he came after me, but he found out about you which stopped him from coming to see me."
Mallow:  "He knows about me?! How?"
Cello:  "I don't have a clue - she said he didn't take it too well!!"
Mallow:  "Yeah I bet he didn't!!"


Cello:  "Mallow what am I going to do?"
Mallow:  "I don't know only you can decide that one ...... I know what I'd like to tell you to do but I'm not sure you are gonna wanna here it right now!!"
Cello:  "I'm sorry I shouldn't have come here."
Mallow:  "I'm glad you did ...... at least it shows ....."
Cello:  "What?!"
Mallow:  "Why did you coming running to me when you could quite easily have gone to him or even Annie?"
Cello:  "I don't know!!"
Mallow:  "I do ...... you just need to wake up and realize it!!"


Cello:  "Take me upstairs"
Mallow:  "You're jokin me right!!
Cello:  "No, I need you to make me forget him."
Mallow:  "Don't use me Cello ... I love you but I'm not going to let you use me!!"
Cello:  "I need you .......... I'm not sure I can ever let you go!!"



I think I know what I have to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course - Chad has been in town since day one - he moved here with Cello from the old file.  I kept the wishes he has locked in but I have not fulfilled them - I didn't go out of my way to find him until their paths actually crossed in game, hoping he'd do something with his straight side - but he had other plans.
~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I posted before was basically the same thing I said on the last chapter.....lol

    I can see how this would give you a headache but it is so damn entertaining!

    ReplyDelete