Wednesday 27 November 2013

Chapter 15 - Generation 7 - Cello

This shouldn't be happening!! It's not my time to go!!



















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I get closer to the living room I can hear my Granddad shouting and crying.  I run into the room and stop dead in my tracks when I realize what is happening.


My Grandmother is fading away.


As if today couldn't get any worse.


I didn't noticed Dad at first because he was so quiet.  He just stood there, his face was expressionless as he watched me and Granddad crying.  I was glad that Jake was not here to see it because I know how upset her would have been, he's got quite attached to Gran since we moved here like I have.


I watch Dad, wandering why he's just standing there showing now emotion at all.


I couldn't believe it when I actually saw a huge smile suddenly cross his face.

Cello:  "DAD!!??"
Lyric:  "Good riddance to the old bat!!"  he said as he walked off
Cello:  "How can you say that - Grans dead!!!"


Lyric:  "I need to phone Piper, tell him the good news!"


I left Granddad sat with Forrest while I went off to find my Dad.  I found him out on the patio eating like it was just any old normal day and not the day when his Mother had just died in front of him, and I swear I heard him actually laughing.

Cello:  "That was seriously uncalled for."
Lyric:  "I'm sorry Cello but it's never been a secret that there's never been any love lost between me and that woman!!"
Cello:  "That woman was your Mother, you should be ashamed of yourself!!"
Lyric:  "She's never been anyone's Mother, and I'm sorry son if I upset you because I can't bring myself to shed a tear now that she's gone!!"


Cello:  "Do you know how much you upset Granddad!!??"
Lyric:  "Oh I'm sure he understands, he knows exactly how I feel and I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so insensitive in front of you both!!"
Cello:  "For the first time in my life I'm actually ashamed of you Dad!!"
Lyric:  "I'm sorry son!!"  he said as he walked off, suddenly he doesn't look so happy.

Now that did look like it upset him.


Grandad came wandering out onto the patio looking a little lost.

Cello:  "I'm sorry Granddad!!"
Brady:  "It's okay, don't be too hard on your Dad, I should imagine all six of them will be saying pretty much the same thing right now!!  She was never a good Mother to any of them."  he mumbled through his snivels
Cello:  "Still he shouldn't have done it .... he should have kept those thoughts to himself!!"


Gran dying hit me harder than I thought it would, watching Granddad moping about the house made it worse. Jake didn't take it too well and Forrest was very quiet, Dad just carried on as normal which upset me more.

I moped around the house I didn't know what to do with myself.  I went down into the music room and it seem strange not to hear Gran playing the piano, it was horrible thinking that I would never hear her playing this piano again.  In such a short time she'd had an impact on my life and I'm struggling to understand why my Dad can be so cold hearted when that really isn't his nature.


I tried to phone Mallow but he just gave me a mouthfull and without letting me say anything he put the phone down.  The second time I tried he just switched it straight to voice mail.  I really needed him right now and he wouldn't even take my calls.


I moped around the house for days not doing anything hoping that he'd call me but he didn't - I felt again like I did for the first month after we arrived here only this time it's not Chad that I'm thinking about constantly - it's Mallow.  Chad is only passing through my mind occasionally when I start to get angry with him for being here in the first place and for the trouble he's caused.  He has tried to phone me a few times but I've just cut his call straight off - I'm seriously hoping that he has gone home - but I doubt it.  Annie has also tried to phone me quite a few times but I cut off her calls too, I just wasn't in the mood to argue with anyone.


A picture appeared on the computer desk that amused me a little.  Gran and Granddad's prom photo, I never realized that they had been dating since school.  This made me think of my own prom.  Chad had taken Melody and Jazz had taken Jessie while I went to prom alone.  I got off with both Jessie and Chad that night while Melody and Jazz's backs were turned, I'd laughed about it for weeks.  Now I don't find it so funny especially as its one of the reasons why Mallow has turned on me.


Annie phoned me, at first I wasn't going to answer the call, but decided I couldn't put it off forever, I imagined I had a mouthful to come off her because no doubt Chad had gotten to her too.

Cello:  "Hiya"  I braced myself for her to start yelling at me.
Annie:  "Are you okay, I heard about your Gran, I'm really sorry!!"
Cello:  "Yeah I'm fine, we just have to carry on don't we!!"
Annie:  "I did try to phone a few times, but when you weren't answering my calls I thought you might need some space, I know how upsetting losing a Grandparent can be."  I'm finding it strange that she's being nice, surely Chad must have paid her a visit too like he did Mallow.
Cello:  "I'm sorry!! ...... I wouldn't have been good company - I've just been moping about the house."
Annie:  "I am just wandered if you are up to spending some time with your girlfriend?  You know I really haven't seen a lot of you lately!! ..... we are okay? .... aren't we?" This is very weird, Chad couldn't have been to see her, but I wander why?
Cello:  "Yeah ... of course we are okay, I'm sorry Annie I should have called you!"
Annie:  "It's okay, I just thought you might be going off me!  Do you fancy coming round?"
Cello:  "Yeah okay - but it will have to be later on, I'm watching my Granddad at the moment, we're taking it in turns to keep an eye on him, he's very upset at the moment as you can imagine!!"
Annie:  "Yeah that's understandable, I'm in all day so just come round when you're ready!!"


I put the phone down finding it very strange that Chad would march straight round to Mallows but not say anything to Annie and everyone knows that Annie is officially my girlfriend.

I went round to Annie's, I was still a little cautious thinking maybe she was waiting till she had me face to face, but no, she seemed pretty clueless of what had been going on and it was actually quite pleasant.  She was mostly upset about me shutting her out and not seeing a lot of her so I tried to make it up to her to keep her sweet.  Even though I wasn't in the mood we ended up in her bed.  I thought if I am going to lose Mallow, really there is nothing stopping me from carrying on as I am with Annie.  I still need to find me someone to settle down and have kids with.


I wanted to do another runner, this seriously isn't working I'm just fooling myself!!  We went outside to watch the stars.

Annie:  "You're quiet, you still upset over your Gran?"
Cello:  "Yeah, it doesn't help watching Granddad, he's not taking it well at all!!"  I looked at her  "I'm sorry I didn't phone you!!"
Annie:  "It's okay, I understand, I probably wouldn't have been much use to you anyway, I haven't been too well lately!!"
Cello:  "You okay now?"
Annie:  "Yeah, just some mad sickness bug, it's passed now!!"


Annie:  "Look!!"  she pointed at something "It's a shooting star - you have to make a wish!"  I looked at her and laughed  "Go on - close your eyes and make a wish!!"  So I closed my eyes just to humour her, I don't really believe in any of that superstitious nonsense.  I must have sat there with my eyes closed for too long because she kissed me.  I opened my eyes and smiled at her.  Then she went and blew it
Annie:  "I love you!!"  Shit!!  I started to panic inside.


Cello:  "Well don't!!"  I snapped as I scrambled to my feet in a blind panic.
Annie:  "What?!"
Cello:  "Don't love me because it won't do you any good!!" I could see the hurt in her face
Annie:  "Cello ..... what's wrong?!"
Cello:  "I can't do this Annie ....... I'm sorry .... I don't love you!!"
Annie:  "Cello .........??!!"
Cello:  "I can't love you ... This is all wrong ... I thought I could do this but I can't!!  I'm supposed to be gay!!"  
Annie:  "Don't be silly!!"
Cello:  "I love Mallow .... I can't carry on pretending Annie we have to break up I'm sorry!!  I can't do this anymore!!!"
Annie:  "Mallow??!! W.T.F??!!"


I started to run and she called after me but I didn't look back.

I kept on running and just left her standing there confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cello is one cuckoo sim!!!  I've never had to juggle rolled romantic wishes for 3 other sims before at the same time - his rolled wishes are like a slot machine, you never know WHO or what is going to come out next!!  for example - he wants to woohoo and watch the stars with Annie and while thats going on he decides he wants to break up with Annie and marry Mallow WTF!! Mallow who isn't even friends with him because he cheated with Chad.  Ive got some work to do to get their relationship back on track let alone marry them!!   And he is definately testing my imagination trying to link it all together to make something readable!!

Well Amber I think chose her own time to go - she went when she'd had enough - way before her time - she had at least 25 more days of old age to live - Brady being 2 days older than Amber should have gone first.  I was a little gobsmacked!!  I hate it when sims get robbed of their life - even if it was Amber!!  She probably got sick of Cello's antics!!

And Lyric - OMG!!!! He never shed a tear and even laughed when she died!!!!
unlike me who sat blarting!!!  I need therapy!!!!

RIP Amber .... you've been ............ entertaining!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment