Sunday 1 December 2013

Chapter 16 - Gen 7 - Cello


After I left Annie I ran straight round to Mallows.

I couldn't just leave things like this between me and Mallow.

Mallow:  "Didn't I tell you - never to come back!!"
Cello:  "Please Mallow ..."
Mallow:  "No Cello ... go back to HIM and leave me alone!!"
Cello:  "I'm not with HIM .... I haven't even seen him!!"
Mallow:  "Just go!!"

He stormed back into the house and slammed the door.  What the hell is wrong with him, he won't even talk to me.  It really upset me to see him being this way with me.


When I got home Chad was outside again like some kind of creepy stalker.  I was beginning to think that he had actually gone home, but obviously not, which makes me wander why I haven't seen him since the morning he went and stuck the knife in with Mallow.

Cello:  "Just exactly what are you playing at!!??"
Chad:  "I'm not the one playing Cello!! I see you've been running around town again tonight, Annie's then Mallows!!"
Cello:  "What the hell is wrong with you Chad, are you stalking me ... I'm beginning to think you have a screw lose in that head of yours!!  Are you watching me .... What I do is none of your business, and I don't appreciate what you did to Mallow!!"
Chad:  "He needed to hear the truth about you and us - I guess he dumped you then!!"  he smirked
Cello:  "Yes THANK YOU - and there is no 'us', if you think that's going to get me running back to you - it isn't!!  Now get lost Chad!!"
Chad:  "We need to talk!!"
Cello:  "Like hell we do!!"  I went to walk off


Chad:  "Cello I heard about your Gran, I'm sorry!!"  I suddenly remember what Crystal had told me about his Granddad which instantly made me feel guilty  "That's why I gave you some space - I felt awful when I heard - I'm sorry if I'd known I'd never have gone round to his like I did causing more trouble for you!!"  he put his head down and I can see he's getting upset  "I just can't stand the thought of you and him ...... it's killing me!!"  he started crying.
Cello:  "Crystal told me about your Granddad, I'm sorry I wasn't there when you got back!!!"  I now know how he must have been feeling, I was in pretty much in the same boat when Gran died, I needed Mallow and he wasn't there for me.

He's crying and I'm so emotionally wrecked it makes me start.  He puts his arms around me and we end up holding each other till we are all cried out, something I haven't really done since Gran died.


Chad:  "I know you still love me Cello, this is why you're running around like an idiot again, I've watched you do it before remember!!  You are meant to be gay, and I think I can understand why you attached yourself to him  ... you are never going to hack it with a woman."  I wish everyone would stop trying to tell me that they think they know me better than I know myself!!
Cello:  "Chad .......I ..."
Chad:  "No, let me finish, I didn't come out here to fight with you or make your life complicated Cello ... Crystal will have your babies for you ... what more do you need ...  you don't need him anymore because I'm back, you used to be happy with us before and we can be happy again, so can't we just draw a line under everything that's happened, forget about it and start again ..."

Yeah it would be that simple if I hadn't actually fallen in love with Mallow.  How the hell do I love two people at the same time?!


He started to kiss me passionately like he used to, the last kiss that we exchanged on the day that Gran died was angry and brutal, but this one isn't, I'm starting to feel like I always used to with him.   I'm swept away in the moment of being with Chad again and we crept through the house and to my room.


I remember thinking before I fell asleep .... oh well, better the devil you know!!


When I woke up in the morning Chad was gone and I found myself being very relieved.  I hoped that last night had just been a nightmare, and that it hadn't really happened!!  But I know it had.  I know how stupid I had been last night, I should never have slept with Chad, now I'm never getting rid of him.

I decided I wanted a camera so I popped into the consignment store to see if they had any.  I wasn't paying attention when I walked into the shop.  I was just asking the sales assistant if he had any camera's when I heard my Dad singing, so I glanced over in the direction of his voice and got the shock of my life.


Dad is delivering a sing o gram to CHAD!?

I just stood rooted to the spot, this is what I wanted to avoid for as long as possible, Dad knowing that Chad is here.


Lyric:  "I know you don't I?!"  I can see Dad frowning at him  "Aren't you .... Chad!!"
Chad:  "Yes."
Lyric:  "What the hell are you doing here?! ...... like I don't already know!!"  Chad just stares at him and doesn't say anything.

I wander over to them as they just stand staring at each other.  Chad has never really been Dad's favourite person after what he did to Melody, and knowing how I feel about him, he knows him being here is just going to cause problems.


Dad and Chad both turned to look at me.  Dad really didn't look happy.

Cello:  "Err ..... Hi Dad!"
Lyric:  "I'll give you hi Dad .... When were you planning on telling me about this?!"  he snapped at me.  "Did you bring him out here behind my back?!"
Cello:  "No Dad ... he just turned up, I didn't know he was coming!"
Lyric:  "What about Annie?!"  oh heck!!
Cello:  "We broke up."  I told him through gritted teeth
Lyric:  "I think you and me need words!!"


Chad started to look uncomfortable

Chad:  "I think I'd better leave you too it ...."
Lyric:  "Yes I think you should!!" he snapped quite nastily
Chad:  ".... come round when you're done Cello."

He left quite quickly, and I don't blame him because I wished I could do the same.


Lyric:  "So come on ... let's hear it?!"  he snapped
Cello:  "He followed me out here ... I didn't ask him too, I haven't spoken to him since I smashed up my phone!!  I was as shocked as you when he turned up!!"
Lyric:  "So how long?  Is this where you have been spending all your time lately - with him?"
Cello:  "NO!!  first time I saw him was the day gran died and I didn't see him again till last night ..." I looked down, it may as well all come out now because I get the feeling it is going to very soon anyway and unless I tell him the truth he won't believe I've not been seeing Chad, not that it's going make any difference, Chad or Mallow he's still going to kick off.  "I've actually been with Mallow most of the time and sometimes Annie."
Lyric:  "BEEN WITH Mallow?!  I thought you two were just mates now?!"  I shook my head  "DAMN IT Cello - you ARE gay aren't you!!"


Cello:  "Look Dad it's not as bad as you think!!  If I get back with Chad, his sister Crystal has said she'll have two babies for me and just give them to me ... she dislikes children ...."
Lyric:  "HOME NOW!!  I'm not doing this here!!"  I can see he's ready to blow a gasket, which he won't do in public - boy am in for it when I get home!!


After a massive bust up with my Dad I stormed out.  I went round to Mallows but he wouldn't even open the door to me.  I tried to phone him but he's still not answering my calls.  I've lost count of how many times I've called him now - he seriously is having nothing to do with me.  I sent him a text, I need him to save me from myself!!

I felt lost and I went to the only place I could go .... round to Chads.

Crystal:  "Hi Cello, so you've made your decision then?!"
Cello:  "No, I was hoping he'd just go home but Chad's kind of forcing the issue, he's been stalking me and causing trouble, so much for you keeping him away from me ........ has he not told you what he's done"
Crystal:  "No he hasn't!!! ........ so what's happening?"
Cello:  "I don't know it's all one big mess!!"  I snapped at her  "I thought you said you was going to take him home!!"
Crystal:  "We were, but when it came to it I couldn't budge him .... I'm sorry!!"


Chad:  "He wasn't pleased to see me was he your Dad!"
Cello:  "No, he hoped I'd settle down with Annie .... you seriously don't know the trouble you've caused following me out here do you!!"
Chad:  "Look I'm sorry .... but this will work out with Crystal ....."
Cello:  "Will it?!  I know you Chad, you'll have a hissy fit everytime I even look at her from now on if we do this, especially as she's your sister!!"  it went quiet  "I'm not sure I'm completely comfortable with this, did you not get all the reasons I gave you for leave you behind ....."
Chad:  "I'm not stupid ... this isn't just about me anymore is it ... this has something to do with HIM!!"
Cello:  "Okay .. Yes ... if this is ever going to work we need to be honest!"  he didn't say anything  "I do have feeling for Mallow and right now I'm really confused!!"
Chad:  "Even after last night?"
Cello:  "Especially after last night!!"


Chad:  "How can you do this to us so easily!!??"
Cello:  "There was no us anymore, remember - and don't think this has been easy for me because it hasn't - it nearly killed me leaving you behind, but don't you see I had to!!"
Chad:  "No because you left me behind just to hook up with another guy?  that kind of makes what you're saying bullshit!!"
Cello:  "Mallow was never suppose to happen, it just did - I've been making a mess of everything because of my feelings for you and just when I start getting my head straight - you rock up and you've just come in here and blown everything to pieces - like I knew you would!!"
Chad:  "So what makes him any different to me - I don't get why you think it's alright for you to be with him and not me!!"
Cello:  "It wasn't okay for me to be with him, it would have had to come to an end sometime and he understood that - I just didn't think we would end up feeling like we do."


We talked for hours going mainly round in circles.

I've lost both Annie and Mallow, Chad's here and Crystal is willing to have my babies ... I've kind of been forced back in his direction even if I'm not entirely happy with it.



... but what other choice do I have right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When he's with Mallow he wants Chad - when he's with Chad he wants Mallow (rolls eyes)  I hope this is not going to carry on for the rest of his life!! and so starts the wish rolling for a FOURTH person.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments: