Sunday 8 December 2013

Chapter 17 - Gen 7 - Cello

I ended up staying over at Chads, not really wanting to go home not being in the mood for another round of arguments with Dad after already spending hours of talking with Chad.  Dad is seriously not happy with the idea of Crystal having my babies, being Chad's sister he thinks it's a little too close to home and it is bound to cause trouble.  He really is not going to like that I'm doing this.

I didn't get a lot of sleep.


The lack of sleep was because Chad kept waking me up shouting and getting in and out of bed all night.


Cello:  "What the hell is wrong with you Chad - this is ridiculous, this is the fourth time now!?"
Chad:  "Just go back to sleep Cello, I've told you I keep having nightmares"
Cello:  "What about??"
Chad:  "You .... just go back to sleep!!"
Cello:  "Weirdo!!"


When I woke up after a period of undisturbed sleep I noticed that Chad was no longer in bed with me.  I looked at my watch and was surprised to see I'd slept half of the day away, probably catching up on all the sleep that Chad had disturbed during the night because of his stupid nightmares..

I looked out of the window and froze.  I had a clear view of both Mallow and Annies house from here.  So that's how Chad knows so much - he must have been stood here all along watching me going in and out of Mallows and Annies houses.

I stand staring at Mallows house and watch him come out, I suddenly get a pain in my chest seeing him, he's dressed for work and he runs up the road in the direction of the stadium - I feel sick.  I really want to be there - not here!!!!

Shit I'm due in work soon.


Crystal:  "Good you're up - I was just coming to wake you, he asked me to get you up for work, he said don't be late."
Cello:  "Where is he?"
Crystal:  "He's gone to work already, he starts an hour before you remember."  she smiled  "I didn't realise you are a heavy sleeper?"
Cello:  "I'm not, he had me up most of the night ....."
Crystal:  "Too much information Cello!!!  I don't want to know!!"  We both started giggling
Cello:  "No it wasn't that, he was in and out of bed like a yo-yo shouting and waking me."
Crystal:  "Oh yeah his nightmares ... maybe they might calm down now you're back."
Cello:  "Well I hope so ... I'm not sure I can hack that every night!!!"

We started talking about stuff that had been going on back home after I left, she's filling me in on all the gossip and we had a right giggle.



Crystal:  "So when do you want to do this baby thing?!"
Cello:  "I haven't really thought about it yet!  Why?"
Crystal:  "I would rather we get it over and done with quickly."  I laughed
Cello:  "Just let me eat this and I'll be with you I'm starving!!"
Crystal:  "Okay, now is a good time for me" she said and smiled as she sat down to eat her salad
Cello:  "I was only joking!!"  I laughed
Crystal:  "I'm not!!
Cello:  "What!?"  I looked up at her  "You want to do it RIGHT NOW!!"
Crystal:  "Yeah, remember I've got to put my love life on hold for you two for a few years so the quicker this is over with the better and I'd rather he doesn't know when it's happening."


I definitely wasn't expecting this when I came down the stairs this morning - I thought she might try and drag her heels a little and want to talk it over properly.

Cello:  "Maybe we should talk about this first, it feels a little rushed?"
Crystal:  "What's to talk about - you want a baby that I'm willing to give you and I want it done quickly.  Chad - you know what he's like, it's best done when he doesn't know about it!!"
Cello:  "I should really be going to work, and you know we really do need to talk about Chad, he says he's okay with this, but I doubt he will be when it comes down to it - there is going to be fall out over me sleeping with you!!"
Crystal:  "We both know it, but we are doing this to make HIM happy, I'm sure it'll be fine in the long run, we'll just have to hide most of it from him, the less he knows the better."  She put her arms around me, she seriously plans to do this right now!!  "Throw a sickie - I'm sure your boss will understand you being too tired seeing as he was the one who kept you up all night - us doing this now is the last thing he would be expecting!!"
Cello:  "Yeah I suppose you're right - but, Crystal there is one thing playing on my mind -  what about if things don't work out with me and Chad, how would you feel if you had my babies and we split up?? I'd feel awful!!"
Crystal:  "I know that's a possibility, but it's the risk I have to take, I hope this will fix everything, if it doesn't work then .... I gambled and lost."  she pulled me in closer and smiled  "It will be fine!!"


As soon as she started kissing me I stopped thinking.  Kissing Chad's sister, is something that I've secretly thought about a few times in the past, although I never imagined that this would ever happen.  One lesson I have learnt from my past behaviour - seeing how much I hurt my sister by moving in on her boyfriend, a line I've learnt not to cross again.


I was taking a shower and because the water was running I didn't hear the bathroom door open.  I spotted Crystal walking across the bathroom, she opened the door to the shower.

Cello:  "Hey, what are you doing Crystal?"  I suddenly felt uncomfortable her standing looking at me naked, she stripped off her nightdress and stepped into the shower.
Crystal:  "What do you think I'm doing!"
Cello:  "Aren't we supposed to wait before we try this again?"
Crystal:  "Just shut up and kiss me!!"



Oh heck!!  Now what am I getting myself into?!



~~~~~~~~~~
and of course - Cello was not going to stop at 3 - when he started rolling wishes for Crystal - it gave me the story idea :) because I'm always playing WAY ahead of where I'm writing.
It looks like Chad might be glitchy - every hour or so he keeps getting up out of bed then gets back in but in the process he wakes Cello up because apparantly he's a noisy sim?! - and random nakedness going on which had me howling!!  they were dressed when they got into bed - Chad is one big glitch I think!!
~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Cello quick run before Crystal get her claws into you....oh wait too late lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Cello would let ANYONE get their claws into him!!

      Delete
  2. Lol....oh Cello what will we ever do with you?! I do wonder how Chad is going to react when he finds out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - Chad kicks off at nothing - so yeah!! Its a shame Chad was a cute teenager - the grumpy trait the game gave him when he aged up by sp with his hotheaded and over emotional trait has made him into a horrible sim :(

      Delete