Thursday 26 December 2013

Chapter 21 - Gen 7 - Cello


Exactly like I knew he would - he just totally exploded in front of me.  I just had to stand there and wait for him to finish hurling his vial abuse at me.


Cello:  "Calm down .... it's not the end of the world Chad!!!!"
Chad:  "To you maybe ... so what are you doing now, running off with your stupid girlfriend?!"
Cello:  "Don't be so pathetic!!"
Chad:  "WHEN exactly did this baby happen?"
Cello:  "I DON'T KNOW ... BEFORE YOU!!!!  So you can cut the "I've cheated on you" crap right out before you even start .... because I haven't!!!!"

There really is no need for him to go off on one, its not like I've cheated on him or am going to leave him because Annie is having my child.


Chad:  "I bet you did this on purpose ... I know how much you want a baby!!"
Cello:  "No actually, I didn't, it was an accident and it's not half as bad as you think!!!  Well not for you anyway."  then comes his over emotional snivelling which is really starting to irritate me.  "WHY do you have to be such a drama queen over EVERYTHING??!!"
Chad:  "You've done this to me!!"
Cello:  "Stop talking crap!!!  You've always been a hot headed sniveller!!"  I'm stood looking at him and realize just how different he is now to the Chad that I used to know, he always used to smile, he kept his hot headedness under control and we used to have a laugh, now he's just a miserable bad tempered moodygit!! I'm not enjoying us being back together one little bit, everything is just constant aggro!!  "Mind you, you have changed, you never smile anymore - you're also now a right miserable Grumpy berry hole too!!!"
Chad:  "That IS your fault!!"


Cello:  "You know what Chad ... it's time you got over it .... we are back together, so what's the problem, you got what you wanted and you still don't look or act happy about it ...  What happened to us? This isn't us, this isn't how we used to be ... you've changed and you need to snap out of it because I don't like the new you very much!!!!."  he didn't say anything too busy snivelling  "This baby isn't going to make a difference to us, I don't want Annie back, I'm going to fight her for it so there is no need for you to carry on like this!!"

I couldn't help but think how Mallow would have reacted, I know he would have approached it totally differently, oh why the hell didn't I fight harder for Mallow and stand my ground, instead I go and take Chad back?!  I'm not sure I even like him anymore!!  Why did I think that taking him back was going to be so easy, that it would all just be the same as it was before I left?!  It's pretty clear right now, the old us has gone.


I went to walk off but he stopped me.

Chad:  "I'm sorry it was just the shock .... I started to think all sorts ... I know how she feels about you remember!!!"
Cello:  "You should try talking first before you kick off - there seriously was no need for any of that!!"  he put his arms round me  "It's not like I cheated on you, I haven't slept with Annie since we got back together, the baby happened before me and Annie broke up ... The baby wasn't planned I'm as shocked as you are, I don't want Annie back I just want the baby and it's not going to make any difference to us!!"
Chad:  "I'm sorry!!  I'll try and control my temper from now on!!"

Yeah right like that is ever going to happen!!!


We ended up on the bed where we just lay and talked for ages.  Then he decided to get frisky and I'm seriously not in the mood.

Cello:  "Leave it Chad, I'm not in the mood!!"
Chad:  "YOU - Not in the mood!!!"  he snapped  "Now I KNOW something is wrong!!"


I dived off the bed to get away from him

Chad:  "Where are you going?"
Cello:  "I'm going to sleep in with Granddad tonight."
Chad:  "WHAT is going on Cello??"
Cello:  "Look I'm exhausted, mentally and physically, I'm not getting any sleep because of your damn nightmares - Annie is coming round tomorrow to talk about the baby and I need a clear head, it's not going to be pleasant when she finds out I plan to take the baby off her!"
Chad:  "I don't want you to sleep in with your Granddad!!!"
Cello:  "Chad I need some space, as well as sleep - remember you said you wouldn't suffocate me!!"
Chad:  "FINE!!!  Be like that then .... go on piss off to your space!!"

He threw himself on the bed while I stormed out the room.


~~~~~~~~~~

~~~ Forrest ~~~

I'm trying to read a book when I hear him start shouting again, I look over at Lyric who has just sat down and roll my eyes, he just laughs as he starts flicking through the tv channels.
Forrest:  "Chad and Cello must be arguing over that baby again, all this constant aggro is seriously getting on my nerves!!" since he moved him in there has been nothing but aggro in this house, I seriously don't know how Cello puts up with him.
Lyric:  "Actually, Cello's still in bed asleep, I saw him a few minutes ago when I went into speak to Dad, Cello slept in with my Dad last night!  Dad says he cried himself to sleep last night ... I'm really starting to worry about him."
Forrest:  "Isn't love grand - trouble in paradise not!! .... He's doing it to himself Lyric .... whatever possessed him to dump on Annie for that phyco?!"
Lyric:  "I don't know ....."  we both stopped talking as we listened to Chad's yelling which is getting worse.
Forrest:  "Well it best not had be Jake he's yelling at like that!!"  That's when I hear a woman's voice and wander who it might be, me and Lyric both look at each other and frown.  I put my book down as Lyric stands up, we both go to look.

We find him in the kitchen ripping shreds out of Annie.



He's hurling insults at her and she's trying to fight back but she's not getting a word in edgeways.

Forrest:  "This is going to be a total nightmare, and we thought we had it bad with Melon!!"
Lyric:  "Yeah I know!!  Trouble is I don't know what to do about it, he's taken this way too far!!  We've got Crystal and Mallow to come yet!!"


Forrest:  "What's Mallow got to do with all this?"
Lyric:  "Cello told me last night."  he started whispering  "He recons he's in love with Mallow now and from what I gather Mallow feels the same way.  They have been carrying on secretly all this time when we thought they were just mates, behind our's and Annie's back, plus he's already been trying for a baby with Crystal secretly behind Chad's back."
Forrest:  "W.T.F!!??  W.T.F. is he playing at Lyric?!  Does that boy even know what love is?"  my mind is wandering  "Does Cello have something to do with why Mallow is being a total jerk at work lately?  He's gone from being my best striker to a total wreck lately, I'm on the verge of giving him the boot ... and he's REALLY off with me in particular ... this is all because of Cello isn't it!!!"
Lyric:   "Probably .... apparently Chad got to Mallow, he threatened and really upset him and now Mallow wont even speak to Cello, and I think Mallow is the reason why Cello has gone off his head again."
Forrest:  "I'm going to kill that boy of yours!!"
Lyric:  "Join the queue!!"


I watch Lyric cringe at the language coming out of Chad's mouth that is being directed at Annie, it is getting pretty vial, the names he is calling her is just taking it a little too far.

Lyric:  "CHAD THAT'S ENOUGH!!!"



Forrest:  "What's going on?  You can't talk to her like that!!!!"
Chad:  "I'm just putting her straight on a few things!!!"
Forrest:  "So we heard - but you can't talk to her like that!!"
Chad:  "Well she shouldn't even be here - like butter wouldn't melt - she's created this mess!!"
Forrest:  "NO!!! Cello has created this mess and I don't want to hear you talking to ANYONE like that again in my house!!!!"


Annie:  "I think I should just go!!"
Chad:  "GOOD idea!!"
Lyric:  "No Annie, stay, Cello wanted you round here to talk about the baby."
Annie:  "I'm not talking to anyone if HE'S here"  she snapped pointing at Chad. "If Cello want's anything to do with this baby - then tell him he can call me WHEN he has got rid of HIM!!!  because I'm definately not having HIM around my child!!!  Mallow warned me he's a nasty piece of work and he's right!!"
Lyric:  "Annie just wait!!" he put his hand on her shoulder  "Get rid of him Forrest and go and fetch Cello!!"
Forrest:  "ME!!"
Lyric:  "Yeah Please I need to talk to Annie alone!"  he looked at me  "Tell him the papers are done, he'll know what you mean."


Chad:  "I'm going nowhere!!  She's the one who should leave!!"  I'm quickly starting to lose my temper with this bloke.  I grabbed him by the arm and spoke to him through gritted teeth.
Forrest:  "Just shift your butt before I kick it out of this house permanently!!"  he just laughed at me  "Get down into the basement NOW - you and me are having words - your choice, the basement or the front door which is it going to be?!"  he shrugged my hand off his arm.
Chad:  "Don't think she's getting her claws into him because she's carry his brat - because she isn't!!" he snapped at me.
Forrest:  "Just MOVE!!"  I pushed him and he started walking in the direction of the basement steps, I hoped he'd chose the front door but I knew we would never be that lucky!!

I quickly ran to wake Cello up before I went down into the basement to sort his idiot of a boyfriend out, I can't help but wander where Cello's head's at.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up abruptly Forrest shaking me telling me to get up and get and sort my mess out.  I wandered what was going on.

Forrest:  "Come on, hurry up, ... and just a warning, once you've sorted out this mess I'm going to be having words with you later lover boy .. your Dad's told me about you and Mallow ... you've fucked him up again haven't you!!!"  he's glaring at me, I knew he wouldn't be happy when he found out  " ... and your Dad says the papers are done, whatever that means."
Cello:  "The solicitors are drawing up some papers for Annie to sign." I sat up and rubbed my eyes
Forrest:  "Oh yeah, good luck getting her to sign them"  he laughed  "You're an idiot Cello, you are going to be lucky if she gives that baby up without a fight!!"  he tuts  "Come on Cello I don't have all day!!" He stands there and watches me get out of bed and pick up my clothes.
Cello:  "You can stand there and watched me get dressed if you like!"  I smirked at him  "or do you want to help me? you know I don't mind!!"
Forrest:  "Yeah, its your sleazy flannel that gets you into so much trouble boy!!  I'm just not stupid enough to fall for it ... and it's about time you grew some morals, I'm your step Dad for Berry's sake!!!!"  I start laughing at him, he mutters something under his breath and left the room quickly.

When I walked into the kitchen I found Dad and Annie sat talking.  Annie looked upset.  I'm surprised she is here already, I did tell her dinnertime, she's arrived early.

Lyric:  "Now he's here I'd better go help Forrest calm down the mad man!!"  he said giving me a weird look as he walked past me and out of the kitchen.
Cello:  "What mad man is he on about?"
Annie:  "Your thug of a boyfriend! Forrest had to drag him off out of the way."


Cello:  "What's he done now?"
Annie:  "Laid into me for just being here, the baby, you .. everything really."
Cello:  "He didn't hurt you did he?"
Annie:  "No but I think he might have done if your Dad and Step-Dad hadn't been here!!  He was getting a little viscous"
Cello:  "I'm sorry - he get's a little hot headed sometimes, but he's harmless really."
Annie:  "You could have fooled me!!  So that's the mysterious Chad!?"  she laughed  "I'm not surprised you did a runner from him - he's a right bunny boiler!!!  and I thought Mallow was over exaggerating!!"
Cello:  "Mallow?"



Annie:  "Yeah, Mallow's told me everything .... you're a piece of work Cello!!"
Cello:  "You've seen Mallow?"
Annie:  "Yeah - you know you've really fucked him up - he loves you - actually you've fucked both of us over!!"
Cello:  "He won't talk to me."
Annie:  "Are you really surprised!!??"  she dropped her fork onto her plate  "I wouldn't be talking to you either if I had a choice, if it wasn't for this baby I would never speak to you again, and you'll be lucky if Mallow does either, he's taken this a lot harder than I have!!"
Cello:  "I'm sorry ... "
Annie:  "This baby, I'm telling you now, like I told your Dad, you aren't having anything to do with this baby until you get rid of that thug!!!  I'm not having him around our baby!!"
Cello:  "Just hang on a minute!!"
Annie:  "No Cello ... our "BRAT" as he calls it, is going nowhere near that physio!!"


Oh here we go!!!

The games are about to begin!!

Just wait until she hears what I have up my sleeve!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cello turned down woohoo - I nearly fell off my chair!!!  Cello now permanatly has a public disgrace for cheating etc - everyone is constantly kicking off at him and around him - he'll end up with no romantic interests just enemies with the way he's carrying on!!  I've also had to cheat (hides under a chair) I've changed Forrest's relationship from Step-Dad to DAD to stop Cello from trying it on with him (rolls eyes)  One thing he is NOT doing is breaking up Lyric and Forrest!!!!

When Chad aged up - he gained the Grumpy trait to go with his Hotheaded and over emotional traits - which has actually made him into a totally different sim charactor wise - which disappointed me a little!!  He was so cute as a teenager even with his hot headdedness - now he's just a total nightmare!!.

~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Oh I could just strangle Chad!! I feel sooo bad for Annie...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I hate him!! He's one of the most awful sims I've had to play with - I'm planning to change his traits - he was such a cute teenager!!! Its amazing how one trait can change a sims charactor - if he had been given a nice trait by the game - this might have been a whole lot different!! Yeah Annie :(

      Delete