Sunday 5 January 2014

Chapter 25 - Gen 7 - Cello


The doorbell went, luckily I was in the living room and the closest one to the door.   The moment I saw Crystal stood behind the door my stomach flipped over then hit the floor.

As soon as I got outside she started laying into me for ignoring her texts and calls at the same time as she tries to put her arms around me.  I stepped backwards and away from her as I looked through the door glass to make sure nobody had just seen her doing that.

Cello:  "What the hell are you playing at Crystal .. are you trying to get us busted?!"
Crystal:  "Well you shouldn't ignore me then should you!!  What are you playing at, why have you been ignoring me?"
Cello:  "I'm sorry I've been really busy!!" I lied, now she's stood in front of me I start to feel really bad for ignoring her and I really want to kiss her. "Chad's been a little suffocating lately I haven't been able to get away from him, you know what he's like!!"
Crystal:  "Yeah right ... don't make excuses .... I KNEW I shouldn't have trusted you Cello ... you've just used and abused me like everyone else haven't you ... I knew I was stupid to fall for you, but I thought you felt the same way!!"
Cello:  "I do ... Crystal please don't do this here, I'll come round later when he's at work, we'll sort it out, I'm sorry!!!!."  Oh berry what am I doing
Crystal:  "You are saying that now just to get me to go ... if you cared you wouldn't have ignored my calls!!"  shit, I see Chad coming round the side of the house
Cello:  "Shut up Chad's coming!!" I say to her quietly though gritted teeth
Crystal:  "No I won't Cello ... maybe it's about time he found out just what's been going on!!"  she said it loudly and I know he heard what she's just said as the smile dropped off his face and turned into a scowl.  Great .. now she's done it!!


Chad:  "What HAS been going on?!"
Cello:  "YOU IDIOT!!" I snapped at Crystal
Chad:  "Crystal?!"  me and Crystal just stood glaring at each other
Chad:  "Cello?!"  neither of us spoke  "WILL SOMEBODY tell me what's going on?!"


Crystal turned to face Chad and I dreaded what might come out of her mouth.  She wouldn't tell him would she?!  While her telling him everything might do me a favour, it might be a way to get rid of him ... I just seriously could do without the hassle of hours of arguing with him right now - I have enough of him throwing Mallow and Annie at me all the time, I seriously don't need him adding Crystal to that list too.

Crystal:  "I'm pregnant."  Oh great!! she might have told me!!
Chad: "WHAT!!??"
Crystal:  "I came round to tell Cello I'm pregnant."
Chad:  "Well that's very clever of you Crystal .... what about this baby thing with Cello?"
Crystal:  "It's Cello's baby!"
Chad: "WHAT!!??  YOU ARE JOKING RIGHT!!??"
Crystal:  "No ... it's definitely your boyfriends baby, I haven't been sleeping with anyone else!!"


He looked at me for a moment then he just blew up.

I switched my head off to his shouting and let Crystal deal with him, she can handle him better than I can.  It has just hit me ... shit ... she's pregnant!!  I've got another baby on the way!!!


Chad:  "YOU have been sleeping with my boyfriend?" he looked really angry
Crystal:  "This was YOUR idea remember!!  We are doing this baby thing to keep YOU happy!!!  You knew this was going to be happening so you can quit your yelling Chad!!!"
Chad:  "YOU and CELLO have been sleeping together!?"
Crystal:  "Obviously!  How else did you think we were going to make this baby?!"
Chad:  "WHEN .... where was I?! more to the point HOW MANY TIMES??!!"  he yelled as he looked at me for a second.  I'm not saying anything, I'll let her answer that question ... I wander if she's going to stick the knife in or not.  She looked at me for a moment like she is trying to decide which way to go ... lie or tell the truth.  I smile at her.


Crystal:  "Don't stress yourself Chad ... it was only twice and it WON'T be happening again!!!"  I'm a little relieved when she says that, she's not going to tell him the truth about what we have really been up to.
Chad:  "TWICE ... I don't believe you ... I know what he's like ..."
Crystal:  "Look we didn't tell you because we knew you would kick up a fuss, and we were right weren't we ... isn't it better this way, it's done now, you don't have to stress over it anymore!!"  he gave her a weird look and I can see she's smiling at him  "We didn't enjoy it one little bit and don't worry .. it will NOT be happening again ... your boyfriend is getting the two babies he wanted, Annie's and mine so it's done now!!" He looks at me
Chad:  "Why TWICE?!"
Crystal:  "Because it didn't work first time ... now quit it Chad ... it's done, he's getting his babies and you are getting to keep your boyfriend .... and you best had remember exactly the sacrifice I've had to make for YOU!! and this is how you are going to repay me .... by yelling at me!!!"
Chad:  "I'm sorry!!"  he said which kind of surprised me, I thought we would have to scrape him off the ceiling once he found out Crystal is pregnant.


She turned to me then and when her back was turned to Chad she raised her eyebrows at me then winked.
Crystal:  "We need to talk ... about all the baby stuff ... pop round when you're not so busy."
Cello:  "Yeah okay .... I've got to sort you out that money to cover your maternity leave." she frowned at me
Crystal:  "Yeah and I've got a hospital appointment coming up, you might as well come with me seeing as you're the one who is going to be looking after it."  she's giving me that look, which means she is planning to carry on with what we've been up to ...
Cello:  "Okay ... ring me and let me know when the appointment is."  she smiled at me  "I'll get that money to you over the next few days, when I get a bit of spare time, is that okay?." we haven't actually even spoke about money, that was just my way of telling her I would be going round to see her as soon as I can get away, but I suppose I should at least cover her maternity leave like I'm doing for Annie.
Crystal:  "Yeah fine, just phone first to check I'm in." she smiled at me then turns and starts walking away.


After Crystal left he just stood there looking at me with a face like thunder. I was waiting for the yelling to start, but he just stood there saying nothing.


Chad:  "I don't believe this!!"  he said quite calmy  "This just PROVES how sneaky you are Cello!!!" this is not how I expected him to react, but I suppose there is still time for the yelling to start  "You have been sleeping with my sister behind my back!!"
Cello:  "Like she said it was only twice, we thought it would hurt you less if you didn't find out about it until she was pregnant .... and it wasn't like we enjoyed doing it either  ... it was baby making, that's all!!"


Chad:  "I'm strugging to believe that!!!  I know what you're like remember!! You have no morals in that department"  his mouth dropped open  "There is more to this, I JUST KNOW IT!!"
Cello:  "Chad ... please don't start, like she said ... it's done now, she's pregnant so it WON'T be happening again!!"
Chad:  "You haven't even tried to touch me for ages .... why? .... It's because you've been getting it from MY SISTER instead .... ISN'T IT!!"  oh christ, here we go!!


Cello:  "NO!!!!  I just knew you would be a BERRY HOLE over this and start with your stupid accusations ... even though this baby thing with Crystal was YOUR idea remember!!  This is why we didn't tell you when we did it, for a quiet life, and I HAVEN'T been getting it from your sister ... I've been getting it from NOWHERE!!"  Berry I'm such a liar!!  "It's your own fault I've not wanted to touch you for ages .... it's CONSTANT aggro with you, you do NOTHING but yell at me!!"
Chad:  "Yeah right!!! Oh go on you twist it ... you blame me!!"
Cello:  "I AM .... if you tried talking to me nicely occasionally I might fancy you a little more, all you want to do is fight, yell, scream, accuse, you're throwing tantrums over the silliest of things ... I'm sorry but that doesn't turn me on .. it's actually a really big turn off!!"


Cello:  "Crystal is right you know ... you should try and remember the sacrifice we have BOTH made for you - not only what she's doing for you and what she's got to go through having my baby just so that you can be happy!!  I didn't want any of this, I didn't want it this way, but I had to change it, I've had to give up on what I want because of YOU!!!"  he gave me a strange look
Chad:  "How did I make you change it?" he snapped
Cello:  "You followed me out here when I told you not too - you messed everything up - I wanted to settle down with the mother of my children so they have two parents and a proper family, not like the one I grew up in ... but now look ... two babies coming two different mothers and I'm going to be raising them in a family like I had with two gay Dads, which I know is going to be VERY confusing for them ... it will mess their heads up, like it messed up mine and Jazz's in particular!!  I never wanted that for my kids ... I'm not happy that I've let myself get backed into a situation that I'm far from happy with .... and that's because of you!!"  there is a lot more I could have said to him particularly about Mallow but I couldn't because I knew that would start another argument, if he knew how I really felt about Mallow it would start world war three!!


We ended up somewhere that I really didn't want to be ... but I did it for a quiet life, he didn't kick off over Crystal being pregnant so I didn't have an excuse that I could use.


Cello:  "Did you tell Dad about Crystal?"
Forrest:  "Of course I did ... we don't keep secrets from each other, and I did tell you I was not going to keep your dirty secret from him!!"
Cello:  "I thought you might have done ... he totally blanked me earlier when I tried to talk to him."
Forrest:  "Yeah well, he hit the roof like I thought he would, you are lucky he's snubbing you he wanted to string you up last night!!"  he laughs  "and you are probably not going to like what he's doing right now ... I did try to stop him but he wouldn't listen ..."
Cello:  "WHAT is he doing? ... please tell me he's not going to tell Chad!!"
Forrest:  "No, he's gone round to have a word with Crystal."  I start laughing and he gives me a filthy look "Why would you even find that funny Cello?"
Cello:  "He's set himself up for a right shock going round to Crystals!!  I wish I could be a fly on the wall to see the look on his face when she tells him."
Forrest:  "Why Cello ... what's going on?"


Cello:  "She came round earlier ... she's pregnant!"
Forrest:  "Fudge Cello!!"  he said as he starts choking on his food.  "Does Annie know about Crystal?"
Cello:  "She knows it might be coming, she knows about the baby thing we planned with Crystal, but like Chad she doesn't know we've been having an affair."
Forrest:  "I take it HE doesn't know his sister is pregnant with your baby yet ... it's been way too quiet around here for a change tonight!"
Cello:  "He knows, he actually took it better than I thought he would - but we didn't tell him we've been having an affair, we convinced him we only tried for a baby twice and we hated it, he doesn't have a clue about what we've really been up to!!"
Forrest:  "When are you going to stop with all this crap Cello?"
Cello:  "I'll stop it when I get Mallow back."  I glanced up at him  "Which would happen a lot quicker if you helped me!!"
Forrest:  "You're a joker .. I've already told you how I feel about Mallow, he's too good for you and he deserves better .... anyway I don't think you CAN stop this crap ... "
Cello:  "Watch me!!  I'm going round to speak to Crystal in a few days about me dumping Chad .. if she's still not going to fight me for the baby, then he's going, I'm going to finish things with Crystal too while I'm there ... then I can start playing the single life like you want me to!!"
Forrest:  "Yeah and pigs will fly first!!"  he laughs at me
Cello:  "Well when those pigs do start flying ... remember you said you'd help me!!"
Forrest:  "I said I MIGHT think about it!!"  I dropped my fork on my plate in temper, it's not like I'm asking a lot from him, all I want him to do is talk Mallow into answering my calls.  He looked at me with a frown and was silent for a few minutes  "Okay, when you've cleaned out all the baggage, Chad and Crystal, and you can prove to me that you are actually serious about Mallow, if you can stay TOTALLY single for a whole month, that's NO sex at all and that includes Annie ... I'll help you!"


Cello:  "Okay! ... I can do that!!"
Forrest:  "Can you?! ... I'll be very surprised if you do!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think Cello is slowly waking up - he wants to just be friends with Crystal now - he's managed to keep his paws off Annie its just that break up with Chad wish that he's not rolling - which is aggrevating the life out of me - ONE DAY I will make him fulfil that wish to marry Mallow if it kills me!!  lol

Don't you just love wishacy - dirty plates EVERYWHERE - I don't know what's happened to Forrest lately, with his neat trait he used to keep the place very clean, it's like he's suddenly given up, all he wants to do these days is read a book - I think it might be his age - Lyric and Forrest are racing towards becoming elderly ... that I am really not looking forward to!!

2 comments:

  1. Lol...well that's what happens when your a whore Cello!

    If Cello has the wish to marry Mallow then you don't have to wait for the wish to break up with Chad because you can do what is necessary to fulfill his wishes which includes breaking up with Chad, dating Mallow, proposing to Mallow and then finally marrying that boy to fulfill everyone's wish...well mine and Cello's anyway. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - don't worry - IT IS COMING :D I like that = "finally marrying that boy to fulfill everyone's wish...well mine and Cello's anyway. Lol" It's actually Mallow who is not playing ball - he's digging his heals in - he's so pissed with Cello all the time - just when I think there is a breakthrough - Cello goes and does something stupid.

      Delete