Wednesday 18 April 2012

Chapter 11 - Gen 5 - Amber

by Bradey

"I don't know what to say Bradey, I really am sorry!!"
"There is nothing you can say Cain, the damage is done!!"


"For berry's sake I have to face my Dad at work in the morning, how am I going to do that, knowing what you two have done!!??"
"I don't know Bradey"


"Just tell me you don't plan on repeating this!!!"
"I don't know how it happened, it just did, one minute we were talking the next ....."
"I don't want the details - just tell me you are never going to be kissing my mother again!!"
"I don't plan to no."


"Well?"
"It won't be happening again Brice, go home."
"I'll come back with you if you don't mind."
"I do actually Brice!!"
"Well, I am coming."
"Please yourself, but I am warning you Brice, I don't want any trouble, not around my kids!!"


When we got home, Cain immediately went off into the kitchen, I was still in the hallway with Brice when Dixie came sneaking in through the front door it was 1am in the morning.  I lost it with her, I would normally have left it to Cain, Dixie is always getting into trouble for breaking curfew this is nothing new.


"Dixie - What time do you call this?"
"I don't have a watch."
"Don't try to be smart with me - you are grounded young lady!!
"What?! You can't ground me!!"
"I can and I did - you are grounded and don't even try to argue with me!!"


She followed me into the bathroom

"Do you mind Dixie!!!  I am trying to use the toilet."
"Please Bradey, unground me please, I won't do it again!!"


I thought for a moment but knew she would only be doing it again in a few days.


"No forget it - you are grounded till I decide otherwise!!"


"Meanie!!"
"Now if you don't mind I want to use the toilet."


She seemed to zoom in on Brice, they made it pretty obvious that they were pretty good friends, I didn't even know that they actually knew each other, but here they are giggling and chatting about something that happened the last time they hung out together.


We ate outside as Cain was sat in the kitchen looking sorry for himself, I wanted to keep Brice away from Cain, he never knows how to hold his tongue and when Brice does get going it is pretty vulgar!!  The last thing I wanted now was for Brice to start on Cain, even though he probably deserves it.


"Brice what is going on with you and Dixie?"
"Nothing Bradey, we are just mates"
"Since when?"
"For ages, she hangs out a lot at the karaoke bar with her mates where I go alot, and I speak to her quite often online."
"Well, do me a favour, just leave her alone!!"
"What?!"
"I know what you are like Brice, just keep your grubby paws off her, we have enough problems at the moment with Mom and Cain and other stuff, we don't need you doing your usual number on Dixie, I hate how you are with women, Dixie is just too close to home!!"
"She's a kid what do you take me for!!"
"Not for much longer, she's not, I'm warning you Brice - Keep away from her, I just saw the way you looked at her, find somebody else to play with!!!"


I let Dixie off the hook on a whim not long after Brice left, now that I had calmed down a little, I knew I had taken my temper out on her.
"Do me a favour Dixie."
"What?"
"Keep away from Brice he is bad news!!"
"He's my mate, I like him!!"
"Take it from me - you need to steer clear of him, he uses and abuses women, he is only going to hurt and upset you!!"


The first thing I do every night after returning from work is go to the babies room.


Amber came in to tell me she was definitely pregnant again, of course I was happy but Amber was far from happy at being pregnant again.  I tried to talk to her about her problem but she did not want to talk about it.


She even tried to distract me in another way but I wasn't having it.


I found Cain reading.
"Cain, I think we need to talk."
"Yeah I noticed Amber is not happy about being pregnant."


"Forget that for a minute, I want to talk about you and Mom first."


"Why were you with Mom in the park?"
"I bumped into her there, we got talking about Ambers problem."
"You had no right to go telling anyone, its personal!!!"
"She's your Mom, she has had three children, isn't she the perfect person to talk to??  I know if my Mother was here she would be the first person I would speak to."


"Look Bradey, just forget about me and your Mother it won't be happening again, I don't know how it happened in the first place, just forget about it, I've said I am sorry, there is nothing else I can do!!!"
"I can't help but worry, your reputation isn't exactly a good one is it!!"
"Ok, maybe but I was young and stupid when I gained that reputation, before any of my kids were born, I have been faithful to Apricot since the day she took me back - I don't have any feelings for your mother, so you can stop your worrying, I promise you it won't happen again!!"


"I am more worried about Amber - what are we going to do about Amber and her problem?"
"I don't have a clue, because she won't even talk to me about it."


Neither of us had a clue what to do.

------------------------

by Amber

The atmosphere between Dad and Bradey at the moment is very frosty, they are rattling around in the babies room together hardly talking, another reason for me to steer clear of that room.  Bradey is not going to forgive Dad in a hurry for being caught by him kissing his mother, and even though Dad says it won't be happening again, Bradey just doesn't believe it.  They both have a public disgrace hanging over their heads, both for fighting in public, they are not sure if they were spotted arguing in the park, they hope they weren't, it might just be a coincidence but highly unlikely and you might guess that Bradey is totally mortified by it.



















The twins have had their birthday.

Lyric surprised us all by having Brady's Mothers hair and eye colouring - not very good timing with Bradey's Mom being very much on everyone's mind at the moment.


Harmony turned out to be another one with Dad's hair colouring, but she has Brady's eye colour.


It was nice to watch the three of them playing nicely together even though I still did not want to go anywhere near them.  Dad and Bradey have rumbled me, they have noticed I have a problem, now I did not have to find an excuse for not going near them - I just blatantly avoided them now.


Dad being used to public disgrace just brushes them off, he never lets them upset him, that is until the family ghosts start to give him a hard time, especially his Dads ghost.


In fact quite a few of the family ghosts made a point of showing their opinion on his public disgrace, funnily enough, they left Bradey alone.


I went into labour during the daytime while Bradey was at work, so I took myself to the hospital in a taxi alone.


 Bradey did however get to leave work early to join me at the hospital in plenty of time.


 We had a little boy, who's name is Piper and who I can't wait to dump in his cot.

-------------------
------------------

4 comments:

  1. another great dramatic chapter! the twins are adorable! :D i think someone needs to keep an eye on cain though =d and i am still wondering why Amber still doesn't want to be around the babies :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Cain chained to the house - lol. I have given up even trying to figure Amber and her wishes and avoiding the babies. I doubt there will be any more children even though Bradey needs one more for his ltw - i doubt somehow Amber will wish for any babies!!! But I have my hier so :)

      Delete
  2. It is always nice to get an heir. Your girls are too cute looking through. Rocky had a lasting effect on your family it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to play crafty by substituting try for a baby every second time she wished for wahoo - she definately was not wishing for babies!!! I feel sorry for Bradey he is not doing his LTW unless she rolls the wish for a baby later on. Yes I think Rocky is going to haunt me to the end :) If not with the looks definately the hair :) but neither of the heir candidates have the hair - so this may be the last generation of it.

      Delete