Friday 6 April 2012

Chapter 7 - Gen 5 - Amber

With all the yelling out the back, I couldn't work out what was going on with Alex Ashley and Dad.  Then the door bell rang so I went to answer it.  It was Lilac asking for Alex, and she was dressed in her work clothes, so I thought nothing of it as I knew she worked with Alex and he was due to go to work in a few hours.


Then there was loads of yelling, Ashley shot from the side of the house and Alex burst out through the front door.

"Ashley WAIT!!"
"Get lost Alex!!"
"PLEASE - I'm sorry - We need to talk about this!!!"
"I'm done talking to you!!"


I was still confused I hadn't got a clue what was going on  - then suddenly, Lilac added to the commotion, confusing me all the more, Lilac started shouting at Alex.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE ALEX??"

Alex stopped dead in his tracks, he hadn't noticed Lilac in his eagerness to get to Ashley.  His face was like thunder - this really didn't look like it was going to end well - I knew that look - I could tell he was livid.


"WELL!!"
"Lilac!!  It's not what it looks like!!"
"Alex, you said you had broke up so why is she here?"
"It got complicated."


"What's complicated, you dumped her didn't you!!"
"I did but she's pregnant."
"WHAT?" "WHAT?" me and Lilac both spoke at the same time.
"But out Sis this is nothing to do with you!!"

I am stood here wandering what the hell does it have to do with Lilac either but I had a nasty feeling there was something going on between her and Alex.

"Lilac you know this doesn't make a difference to us."
"How can it not, she's having your baby?"
"I won't let it, I am not staying with her just because of the baby, how can I, I love you."


"You are an idiot Alex!!"
"Amber please ...."
"No, I need to get this straight in my head - you have dumped your pregnant girlfriend to be with a MARRIED woman who has a husband at home, is old enough to be your mother and whos daughter is in our house right now probably still sucking the face of your brother!!"
"Drop it Amber I've just had all this from Dad!!"
"Now I see why he was yelling!!"
"Please Amber!!" he said to me as he hugged Lilac, giving me his cute help me look.
"No Alex this is WRONG!!"


"Look Amber we love each other and this is happing whether any of you like it or not"
"Your married, what about your husband does he know what's going on here? Your daughter is is in there, does she know about you and Alex??"
"Not yet ...."
"See Alex, she is just using you Ashley is having your baby for berrys sake!!!"


"When Ashley has calmed down she will let me see the baby."
"You should be there for her and the baby - not doing this!!!"
"She's leaving her husband we are getting our own place."
"Yeah so she says but notice she hasn't left him yet but has you dumping your pregnant girlfriend!!"
"My husband and children will find out soon enough, so don't you worry yourself Amber!!"


"You know what, I have heard enough and you both deserve whatever is coming at you!!"
"Amber ....."
"Forget it Alex, this time you have gone too far!!"
"Amber ....."
"Don't come crying to me when it all blows up in your face Alex!!"
"It won't"

We'll see!!!!


I left them too it, it was upsetting me more than making me angry, I have never been Ashley's biggest fan but what Alex was doing was wrong how could he just turn his back on his own baby??  All the time we have hated him being with Ashley, he has protested he loved her, so where does all this come from all of sudden.


Alex came inside to get ready for work,  the shouting started again and him and Dad had another slanging match which resulted in Dad giving him enough money to buy his own place and kicking him out - whatever he was doing Dad said he wasn't doing it under his roof.


I watched him drive away with Lilac - I really don't understand why he has done this, I couldn't get poor Ashley out of my head and my future neice or nephew growing up without his Dad.  I wander when I will get to see him again, I doubt he will be visiting any time soon not with the mood that Dad was in.  It was hard for me to watch my brother leaving home especially under such bad terms.


"Amber, are you ok?"
"Yeah, its just hard watching him go, we have always been together!!"
"It will be fine, its not like you won't see him again and I'm sure when your Dad calms down, everything will be fine!!"


Adam tried to lighten the mood and cheer everyone up, he never lets anything get him down, even though he was also in Dad's bad books, but what Adam had done to Michela was pretty tame in comparison to Alex.  Obviously Regan being in the house with all the shouting going on she found out what was going on with her mother and Alex and shot off not soon after Alex and Lilac left.  So Lilac's husband and other daughter Cloudy were going to find out sooner rather than later about Lilac and Alex.


They all played on the water slides but not with their usual enthusiasm.  


 I wasn't in the mood to even pretend to be enjoying myself so I didn't join them.  I found myself online looking to see if Alex was about, but he wasn't I ended up speaking to Cloudy instead, Lilac's other daughter who was pretty upset about what was going on, it was all out and Lilac and Alex have moved into a house on the other side of town - so at least I knew he was safe and had a roof over his head.


It was Dixie's birthday something that had pretty much been overlooked with all the going's on today.


She really looks like Laney and Apricot.  She got the Neat trait like Dad has.


I was feeling really drained and went to sleep pretty early and slept,
and slept ...... and slept .......
it was late afternoon before I got out of bed pretty shocked that I had slept so long.


I had to put on a baggy top, my clothes felt tight and uncomfortable and were irritating me.  I really am not feeling myself at them moment.


I must be putting on weight.


I decided to do some exercise, try and work off some of the excess fat I seem to be piling on.


The workout didn't last very long, I really wasn't feeling well and it hurt my stomach.


"Sleepy head - finally you are awake!!"
"Why didn't you wake me Brady."
"I tried but you was well away so I left you, you must have needed it."
"I feel awful now I have slept too long!!"


"You don't look good!!" Dixie said
"No I actually feel pretty sick."
I heaved but wasn't sick


"Amber do you think Ashley will let us see the baby?"
As soon as the word baby left Dixie's mouth it hit me.
I ran off into the bathroom without answering her question.


I remembered seeing some pregnancy kits in the bathroom cupboard that Apricot had left there when her and Dad had been trying for a baby before we arrived.
Trust me to pee on my hand!!!


Trying to kill time while I was waiting for the kit to do what it had to do, a few minutes seemed like forever when you are waiting for that plus or minus to appear.


I think I already knew what would appear on the test kit.


I wander how he is going to react to this with all his priciples, no babies before marriage, well that's what he is getting wether he likes it or not.


"Are you sick?"
"No but can you stop playing that thing - we need to talk."

------------------
-----------------
shock horror - a parting gift from the mods - a pregnancy from the last autonomous wahoo they did.  She wasn't sick either so didn't have a clue it was happening until she span into maternity clothes.

3 comments:

  1. :D, Her brother's seem full of drama for you. I guess he'll just have to deal with his pregnant girlfriend. Yay for a possible purple baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh cliffhanger! i must say this is a pretty awesome dramatic chapter, i love it :D for the love of toffee i hope its a purple baby >w< (i love purple :3) Alex should stay with his pregant girlfriend! ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, both of the boys are creeps. :(
    Pregnant already. Lol Well I hope she doesn't glitch on you like the last two have.

    ReplyDelete