Tuesday 8 May 2012

Chapter 17 - Gen 5 - Amber

The morning after the fire I was looking at the mess outside and am very thankful that mess was all we had to deal with, we could have quite easily been in morning today.


The first thing that Dad did was replace the outdoor kitchen appliances and set about making them fireproof, I think we have already had too many fires in this house!!


 During the fire Lyric and Harmony had their birthdays and are now teens.  They both got stuck into improving their skills and doing something constructive, something they obviously have gained from Bradey.


Watching Bradey with the older kids I was actually starting to get pretty jealous of the relationship that he had with them, they loved him and they hated me.  I could hear them nattering and laughing, I felt excluded and it hurt.


While I was painting I was thinking and suddenly got the strangest thought pop into my head, I found myself wishing for a baby - I actually wanted a baby - me!!!???


Piper's school grades have really started to slip down to a D and he was not doing his homework.  I ended up shouting at him after I had a phonecall from the school, really surprised that Bradey had actually let his grades slip so low.

"Why are you yelling at him now and why is he stood in the corner like that?"
"Ive put him in time out, so he can think about what he is doing - I got a phonecall from the school his grades have slipped down to D"


"Yelling at him is not going to help anything Amber!!"
"Well you sort him out then!!"
"I know he has been struggling lately and is not as bright as the other three - but yelling at him is just going to make him feel worse about himself, that really is not the way round it."
"Like I said - you sort him out then seeing as you seem to think you are the expert!!"


I stormed off but he came chasing after me.

"I am sorry but I know his grades are slipping and I am dealing with it and I am worrying that you keep shouting at these kids your relationship with them is getting worse not better!!"
He kissed me and I thought I would see how he reacted to my latest wish.
 "I wanted a baby."
"WHAT!!??  Have you gone mad!!??"
"Probably but I feel a lot better and I actually want a baby."
"FORGET IT!! You are taking the P**s"
He stormed off but I didn't follow him, I thought maybe I should leave him to have a think.


Dad went to visit Dixie and to spend some time with his youngest Granddaughter Juana.  I still can not believe that Brice and Dixie are married, have a child and seem to making a go of things.


Juana doesn't really take after Brice at all, she has Dixies skin colour and Dads eye colour and Apricots hair colouring


"Bradey we need to talk?"
"If its about having a baby then no we don't!!"
"I thought you would love another baby!!"


He threw his plate on the table, I thought it was going to smash.
"Yes I would love another baby, then I could complete my life time wish which I have had to resign myself to not achieving, but I really don't know what has gotten into you, how can you suddenly decide you want a baby after the hell you put us all through!!"
"I don't know I feel better now and I want a baby."


"I am sorry Amber but you haven't fixed the mess you have made of being a mother to the four children we have already and if you think giving me the baby I want will fix things with us it won't!!"
He went off to work and left me sulking.


I ground him down with a little help from the hot tub.


Hours of talking


and sweet talking


before he knew what he was doing ......


I got my way.


Lyric was spending most of his time playing the guitar.


He became very curious of the egyptian song that my Dad quite often sings while he is cooking or cleaning the house mostly.  He asked Dad to teach him the song.


Which Lyric now constantly sings


So we got him a Karaoke machine which Lyric and Piper won't leave alone, they both can sing pretty well and have both decided on their Life Time Wish, they both want to be Vocal Legends.


I started to throw up and knew instantly that I was pregnant again.


"What's wrong Amber?"
"I'm fine Dad - just feel a little sick."


"Well you don't look fine!!"
"I'm pregnant."
"Not again!!"
"No its fine - I want a baby this time!!"
"Really!!??"


"Well lets hope you can make a better job of it this time - for the babies sake!!"
"I am going to try and I do feel a lot better!!"


I started to do some painting while I waited for Bradey to get back from work, and the kids ......


How were they going to take the news of us having another baby??

 ------------------
-----------------
Bradey and Ambers relationship was pretty shocking, they hardly interact with each other now and never share the same bed -  so when SHE suddenly decided she wanted a baby (after I had recovered from the shock) it took quite a few attempts to get Bradey to even play ball with her!! even though he has always had baby wishes locked in.  I nearly ignored her baby wish as it is coming close to the end of her generation but curiosity got the better of me I wanted to see if she would ignore the baby she actually wished for.  And I think after 26 generations of playing wishacy Amber has taught me a valuable lesson - not to press the panic button so soon - she WAS NOT READY for children at the beginning of her generation - risky automonous wahoo created the first baby but the two pregnancies after that was me substituting 2nd wahoo for try for baby because of the way she was acting and needing an ugly heir - I panicked.
------------------------------
And while I couldn't really put this in chapter I thought I would show you
Ashley seems to be working her way through the family.  She started off with Kelly, She has had 2 kids with Alex which she has dumped and now it looks like Bertie has be dumped for Reece (Cain's half brother).

3 comments:

  1. It's good that you are getting some fireproof appliances hopefully that will help with the fires. :D I'm surprised that she wants a baby of her own. I general don't subsitute until the sim is a full adult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O Amber wanting a baby? Hmm, i have a feeling that things are going to go pear shaped again, but Bradly though i wonder how he is going to react O.o ... Juana is super cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally caught up. Wow, I hope she really does actually want this one!

    ReplyDelete