Saturday 12 May 2012

Chapter 18 - Gen 5 - Amber

"So what do you have to say for yourself this time?"
"Nothing!!"


"Nothing!!  Skipping school, and you are still not doing your homework - YOUR GROUNDED for the rest of your life Piper!!"
"Amber leave him - I'll deal with it!!!"
"Fine - but he is grounded Bradey I don't care what you say!!"
I walked off and left him to it, I didn't get the chance to tell him I was pregnant again and I doubt that he had noticed.


"Please Daddie, she is always being mean to me!!"
"You have skipped school again Piper and you know how I feel about that!!"


"Please Daddie, I won't do it again!!"
"You said that last time, so your mothers grounding stays in place till you start bucking up your ideas!!"
"It's too hard for me!!"
"Well, you and me need to sit down and talk about this, but first we will get your homework done."


He hadn't done his homework for about three days and his grades are getting so bad it is getting pretty close to having the social workers poking their noses in.


"Piper why are you holding your book so close to your face?"
"So I can see the writing properly."


"Can you not see that?"
"No, not properly, its all fuzzy."
"I think we need to get your eyes tested!!"




The kid could hardly see properly.


Telling Bradey I was pregnant in front of Lyric was not the cleverest thing to do!!  Out of all the four kids I think he was the one who hated me most.


"You have got to be joking - Dad - please tell me she's joking!!"
"No son she isn't we have been planning on another baby."
"You are off your head - you know what she's like!!"


"You are both mental!!!"
I might have known he wouldn't be happy.


"Don't get running off Lyric we need to talk to you about something."
"YOU want to talk to me - well there's a FIRST!!!"
"Stop being cheeky to your Mother Lyric."
"Ooooh My Mother - is that who she is!!??"


We had chosen Lyric to be the next generation heir to our family Wishacy.  He was the first of our children with the most ugly genes so he was getting the job.  He just listened, he didn't really say very much.


He walked off pretty amused


"Bradey, Lyric didn't say much do you think he is ok with it?"
"Don't worry I'll talk to him again once he has had time to let it sink in."


The kids were really not impressed or happy when they heard the baby news from Lyric who was quick to run around and tell them all.


Piper is doing a little better at school, his grade has gone up to a C, we have to make sure he gets to school everyday, Bradey helps him with his homework every night and he is now wearing glasses and looks just like his Dad.


Bradey rewarded him for his improved grades by letting him off his grounding.  I think he is way too soft on that boy!!


He has been warned, any slip up he will just get grounded again, he promised that he would not try to skip school again, but we will have to see if he keeps that promise!!


I spent a lot of my pregnancy painting again and climbing up the ranks of my painters career.


When I got a little stir crazy I decided to go to the park for a while and take some photo's to work towards maxing my photography skill.  I bumped into Brice who was pretty amused that me and Bradey were having another child.  For once he was pretty nice and I didn't mind talking to him.  He and Dixie only have the one child and I am not sure if they have plans for any more.


Mine and Bradey's relationship was a little better, but not much, even though he has started to sleep in the same bed as me again.


He is still worrying that he has made a mistake having this baby, he worries that I will be the same again like I have been with our other four babies.  I don't know how I am going to be myself until the baby arrives.


We didn't have long to wait to find out.  I woke early morning in pain and we headed off to the hospital.


We came home with a little more than we bargained for!!
Twins, a boy called Harper and a girl called Symphony.


"So, how are you feeling?"
"I don't know yet, give me a chance, we have only just walked through the door!!"


I went off to bed after putting the baby in the crib, I was exhausted.  I left Bradey and Dad fussing over the babies - here we go again!!


When I got up I was just in time to read the riot act to Piper.  We hadn't been here first thing to make sure he went to school, so the minute our backs were turned, he took advantage of it.


He had skipped school again - I really don't know what we are going to do with him!!!

-------------
-------------

I really don't know why that just Piper's sim does not go to school unless I literally tell him to go.  I think he may be a little glitchy as all the other kids go to school ok.  It doesnt help that for some reason his homework book is no longer in his inventory, it is now sat in the middle of the hall floor and he can not interact with it - so he physically can not do his homework!!!  I have never had that happen before.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...That sucks that he is glitched. I really hope she starts paying attention to the twins. It would be nice to see her have a good relationship with at least one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw poor Piper D: i hope social services doesn't take him cause he can't go to school, the part where he needed glasses reminded me when i was a kid (around 5) i think i was having problems seeing things and or what was on the black/white board. i hope Amber plays and talks to the babies more this time.

    "Ooooh My Mother - is that who she is!!??" <- i laughed at that xD
    and i just realised one of the babies is purple!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope she does play with the newest babies. I wonder if the purple one will be another copy like Piper is.

    ReplyDelete